Chapter 12: The New Louis

Louis pov:

I'M currently feeling annoyed cause of this model in front of me, reason you may ask? 'She doesn't know how to pose like a real model' .

"My gosh model kaba talaga?!" sigaw na tanong ko.

"She meant 'what a nice model' ni worries," Rivan said while she sugar-coated what I've really said.

"Tanga!" Sigaw ko muli.

"Wonderful!" Sigaw din ni Rivan.

The model just smiled at us and because of that I snapped.

"My gosh are you even a real model?" I asked with a sarcastic smile plastered in my lips.

"I'm sorry?" the American model asked.

"I said 'Are you even a real model?' cause you don't know how to the the fvcking pose!" I shouted.

"Everyone take a break," Rivan said while holding my shoulder.

Mabilis naman umalis ang model sa harapan namin kasama ang ibang Staff, tumingin naman sa 'kin si Rivan bago pitikin ang noo ko.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Baliw ka talaga bakla ka, wag mong sigawan ang mga model natin," sagot ni Rivan.

"She's so stupid," I said before raising my left eyebrow.

She just rolled her eyes on me, I'm officially back but now I'm way better than before. It's been 5 years since I left the Philippines and I'm now a transgender, no cut that, I'm now a woman. In the past five years I was able to build my own studio, Rivan helped me to start this studio and now we are well-known studio here in San Francisco.

"Beks your dad just called me, he asked me if he can talk to you with a private matter," Rivan said while drinking her 2nd cup of coffee.

"I'll call him later," I said before grabbing my cup of tea.

I decided to go to my office while Rivan will be the handling the shoot of that Amrican brat, while walking towards my office I suddenly looked at the mirror on our hallway.

"Damn goddess," I said with a smile.

I'm now a full grown women and had my surgery after 3 months of living here in San Francisco, my hands slowly traveled to my body and a smile of satisfaction formed in my lips. Who wouldn't be satisfied? I have a body measurement of 34-24-34 inches.

"Miss. Louis!" A shout from Rivan's secretary.

"Yes?" I asked.

"The model on your shoot is starting to act like a brat on your studio Miss," Moira's answer to my question.

Because of that I started to walk back at the set, I can see that she's talking trash to our set.

"My God I don't deserve this I'll call my Dad to close this establishment!" Her shout echoed trough the set.

"If you keep saying sh*t on our studio, I'll make sure that I'll be the one closing your Dad's company," I said with a monotone.

"Who do you think you are?" the brat asked.

I just gave her a grin before answering her questions.

"I'm Louis Morreti Del Russo, the owner of this studio," I said with a smile.

She suddenly looked so pale, a devilish smile slowly formed on my lips.

"Now run or else I'll make your life suffer," I said while smiling at her.

Mabilis naman tumakbo ang impakta palabas ng studio ko at na dapa pa ito, lumapit naman sa 'kin si Rivan at unti-unting pumalakpak.

"All hail the Queen of mean." Pumapalakpak na sabi ni Rivan.

Inirapan ko naman si Rivan bago bumalik sa office ko, while surfing to the internet I suddenly received a call from my Dad.

"Hey dad," I said with a smile.

"How's my princess?" Dad asked.

"Everything is smooth," I said while smiling.

Bigla ko naman naramdaman na tila may mali.

"Is something Dad?" I asked with a serious tone.

Dad just took a deep breath before answering my question.

"We just lost 1 big share holder," Dad said.

I suddenly raised my left eyebrow because of his answer.

"How did that happened?" I asked.

"Medyo nagustuhan nila ang offer sa isang marketing firm," sagot ni Dad.

Bigla naman kumalabog ang dibdib ko sa sagot ni Daddy.

"Sinong may-ari ng firm na yun Dad?" tanong ko.

Tumingin naman sa 'kin si Dad at pansin ko ang pag-aalala sa mata nito.

"It's Jordy, Jordy is the owner of that firm," He said.

I suddenly felt like being suffocated after hearing his name, I just closed my eyes before taking a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes.

"I'm going home Dad," I said with a serious tone.

Dad just looked at me before nodding, I know that Dad doesn't want me back cause he knows how hurt I am, but now I'm ready.

"Don't worry Dad, I'm ready to handle our business," I said before ending the call.

Bigla naman pumasok si Rivan sa office ko at naka-ngiti, tinaasan ko naman ito ng kilay dahil sa pag-ngiti nito.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?" I asked.

"Well let say that Bryan and I are having a dinner tonight," she said.

"Anong nakakatuwa?" tanong ko ulit.

Inikutan lang ako ni Rivan ng mata dahil sa tanong ko.

"Kasi makikipag-usap kami sa magiging surrogate mother ng magiging baby namin ni Bryan," Rivan said with a smile.

Lumapit naman ako rito at hinawakan ang kamay.

"I'm so proud that you and Bryan finally got back together," I said with a sincere smile.

"Deserve mo rin sumaya Louis, you just need to learn how to forgive and forget," Rivan said.

Huminga naman ako ng malalim bago mag-salita.

"I want you to handle our studio Rivan," I said with a serious tone.

"Wait, what?" she asked.

"I'll be going back to the Philippines tomorrow night," my answer to her question.

"Don't tell me na mag-hihigante ka pa rin?" tanong ni Rivan.

"They are the one who started this war, and I'll make sure that I'll be the ending it," I said with a serious tone.

Rivan just looked at me eye to eye before taking a deep-breath.

"Ihahanda ko ang private jet," Rivan said before turning her back on me.

I just smile cause I know that she supports my decision, it's time to see you again Jordy Van Alarco.

"It's payback time," I said before smiling.