Chapter 17: Her Move

Louis pov:

I'm walking towards our office when I suddenly saw Frincia making a scandal in front of our building.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked.

"Goodmorning Ma'am, eto po kasi kanina pa nag-eeskandalo," sagot ng guard.

Lumapit naman ako kay Frincia at sinampal ito.

"Don't you dare make a scene in front of my company.

"If you don't want me to make a scene then get away from my husband!" she shouted.

"He might be your husband in paper but not in his heart. As you can see Frincia, he never loved you and he'll never will." Tumalikod kong saad.

Lalakad sana ako nang maramdaman ko ang pag-sugod sa’kin ni Frincia, mabilis naman kumikilos ang dalawang guard at hinawakan ito.

"Never let her get near this building," I said with authority.

Kita ko naman kung paano kaladkarin ng mga guard si Frincia habang nag-sisigaw ito, pag-pasok ko naman sa office ko ay na kita ko agad si Venus na naka-upo sa guest chair.

"Goodmorning Venus," I greeted.

"Goodmorning Ma'am," Venus said with a smile.

"So, any news?" I asked.

"Eto po ang mga papeles na nag-lalaman ng mga ilegal na gawain ng tatay ni Frincia." Abot ni Venus sa’kin ng brown envelop.

Binuksan ko naman ito at na basa ko agad na parte pala sila ng mga sindikato, mabilis humulma ang ngisi sa labi ko dahil dito.

"Here is the payment for your service Venus," I said with a smile.

"It's my pleasure doing business with you Ms. Louis," Venus said with a smile.

When reading the files that Venus gave me I suddenly heard my phone rung, I quickly took it out of my bag and saw Jordy's text message.

"Meet me at Nicoro Café," basa ko sa text ni Jordy.

Kaya naman ginanahan akong mag-trabaho, after a few hours lunch finally arrived. I quickly get out of my chair and drive to Nicoro Café, after arriving to my destination I saw Jordy sitting on a chair.

"Jordy!" I shouted.

He looked at my direction then smile widely, after sitting in front of him, he suddenly hold my hand.

"How's your day so far?" he asked while holding my hand.

"It's good so far except that this morning Frincia was making a scene in front of my company, luckily the guards are able to restrain her," my answer to his question.

After eating our  lunch I quickly gave Jordy a photocopy of all the illegal transactions of Frincia's Father, he opened up the folder and read it.

"This is the last piece so I can finally put Frincia and his father also my Dad behind bars," Jordy said with a serious tone.

"What do you mean by your Dad?" I asked.

"They're both running an illegal transaction that call help them boost their wealth so they can suppress the Del Russo," Jordy explained.

"I'm slowly getting scared Jordy," I said with a trembling tone.

"Don't be," Jordy said.

Jordy just took a deep breath before breaking up the silence.

"Take this." Abot nito sa isang papel.

"Ano ito?" tanong ko.

"Taon-taon gumagawa ng event ang daddy ni Frincia ng event para sa wedding anniversary namin, I want you to be there tomorrow for me Louis cause it's time to make them pay for everything." Hawak ni Jordy sa kamay ko.

"You mean that tomorrow you'll announced to everyone the crime they did?" I asked.

"Yes," Jordy shortly replied.

"Anong plano mo Jordy?" tanong ko.

"After I played the video of their crimes the cops will be arresting them all, including Frincia." Bitaw ni Jordy sa kamay ko.

"Pero bakit kailangan na pumunta ako sa party na 'yon?" tanong ko.

"Cause you'll be a big part of those revelations, please come Baby cause your my source of strength." Hawak ni Jordy sa pisngi ko.

"I love you Jordy," I said as I hold his hand on my cheek.

"Do you trust me?" Jordy asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Then I want you to go home now and get ready tomorrow," he said with a serious tone.

I just took a deep breath before getting close to him and kissed his lips.

"I love you," The last thing I said before standing.

After getting out of the Café I decided to call my secretary that I'll be going home early and also to cancel all of my appointments for tomorrow, after a few minutes of drive I finally got home. Mom and Dad aren't around cause they have to visit an orphanage that we are currently helping, after I got to my room I quickly opened my laptop and click the facetime button with Rivan.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Ano ba meron?" tanong ulit ni Rivan.

"Do you know any designer here?" I asked.

"Oo naman jusko, I'll be calling my friend Ivan Suarez cause he is a fashion designer," Rivan said with a smile.

"Thank you sis," I said with a smile.

"Tell me what's happening," Rivan said with a serious tone on her voice.

"Jordy will be exposing his father and the Seria family," sagot ko.

"Oh my gosh Louis!" Rivan shouted.

"What?" I asked.

"That's a big risk, paano kung mapa-hamak kayo?" tanong ni Rivan.

"I'm willing to take the risk Rivan," sagot ko.

She just took a deep sighed before looking at me once again.

"Fine I'll text you the number of Ivan," she said.

"Thank you sis," I said with a smile.

After a few minutes I received a text and it's from Rivan.

(Phone Conversation)
Ivan: Hello, who is this?
Me: It's Louis Del Russo, may I talk to Ivan?
Ivan: Speaking.
Me: I'm the friend of Rivan, she kinda suggested that to buy a dress in your shop.
Ivan: Oh yeah, may I know your measurements?
Me: 34-24-34.
Ivan: Thank you, tomorrow you can pickup your dress.
Me: Thank you.

After ending the call I looked at myself in the mirror and smile.

"It's time to end this," I said with a smile.