Chapter 19: Finale

Louis pov:

I don't know what happened but all I can remember is I got shot in my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jordy sleeping while holding my hand.

"Jordy," I whispered.

But he didn't respond, after a few minute the door open, Mom look so shocked when she saw me.

"Your awake!" Mom screamed.

Because of that, Jordy suddenly woke up.

"Baby," Jordy said who just woke up.

"What happened to your face?" I asked weakly.

"It's nothing baby," he said with a warm smile.

"Your father punched him after he called us here and tell us what happened," Mom said before handing me a glass of water.

I quickly drink the glass of water before looking back at Jordy.

"I'm sorry for what Dad did to your face," I said with apologetic tone.

"It's not your fault baby," he said.

Dad finally let me and Jordy be together again, he also apologized for what he did to Jordy but I can understand his action cause I'm his child. Months has passed and I already recovered from the injury and trauma, I'm currently reading some important files when all of the sudden Jordy entered to my office.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Let's go to your house and pack some stuff," he said with a smile.

"Fine," I said with a defeated tone.

After packing my stuff Jordy started driving and we both to his company, the people greeted us both before we went to the rooftop.

"We'll be using the chopper," Jordy said with a smile.

"Okie," I said while giving him a confused look.

After an hour we land on a island.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Welcome to our island," he said with a smile.

"What do you mean by 'Our Island' Jordy?" I asked.

"After you got out of the hospital I bought an island," he said with a smile.

We went for a little walk before going to an open cottage, I can see some foods on top of the table.

"Meron bang tao rito sa isla?" tanong ko.

He just laughed at my question.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"Your tagalog," he said with a smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked once again.

"Your tagalog accent is kinda funny," he said before holding my hand.

I just rolled my eyes on him, we both sat down and stared to eat. While eating I can see that Jordy is kinda nervous, I quickly drink my glass of water before looking at him.

"Why do you look so nervous?" I asked.

Instead of answering my question he just stood up and took something out from his pocket, he suddenly went down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

"I don't want to lose you ever again Louis, I'm not a perfect man but I can try my best to be one because you're my hope, my life, my home, and hopefully my wife. Now I'm done on my knee asking you if will you marry me?" he asked.