【Chapter 8】

ஜ۞ஜ

 ஜ۞ஜ 

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So... are you jealous of snakes or something?" (Y/n) asked her. Looking back over at the confused female Diane smiled. "Nope, just thought it would look cool. Besides, doesn't it sound cool too?" Diane asked her, a bright smile adorning her features. (Y/n) nodded, "Yep, sounds cool." 

"Hey! Are you the Snake Sin of Envy, or what?" Hawks questioned the giantess. Turning her attention to the pig Diane's face immediately lit up making Hawk begin to panic. "Meliodas, you remembered how much I love whole roasted pig!" Diane squealed happily. 

"No! I'm not food!" Hawks protested as he tried to get away, but Diane already had a hold on him. Placing the pig on top of a fire Diane looked down at Meliodas and smiled. "Can't eat till it's roasted." Diane stated, her eyes shining. 

Walking over towards (Y/n) Elizabeth grabbed her arm and pulled it close to her chest, her eyes glistening with worry. "Is Hawks going to be okay?" Elizabeth asked the calm female. Glancing down at Elizabeth (Y/n) looked back at her slowly roasting comrade and nodded her head. "I don't think Meliodas wants Hawks dead yet." (Y/n) answered her as she pulled away her arm from Elizabeth's.

"Let me go!" The familiar screaming of their comrade caught them off balance as they looked over at the forgotten roasting friend. "My back is already roasting! Get me off this thing!" Hawks complained as he helplessly struggled. 

"I don't know... whole roasted pig sounds good right about now." (Y/n) commented. Everyone looked over at her as she only stared back. "You think this is some joke, (Y/n)?! I swear, after this, I will make you regret ever crossing paths with me-" Clasping one of her apples into his mouth (Y/n) stared at him dead in the eye. 

"Stop talking, you're making my ears hurt." (Y/n) whispered to him. Turning around from the confused pig (Y/n) walked up to Meliodas. "What now? Do we just drag her back, or what?" (Y/n) questioned the short blonde as she checked her bag for more apples. Nine left. 

Meliodas smiled at the preoccupied female and glanced over at the still frozen pig. "Gotta ask her first, and if she doesn't agree then we'll just have to make her an offer she can't refuse." Meliodas answered her question. 

"Though, I think it will do us some good if we don't have a pig for our mascot." (Y/n) told the short blonde. Snickering, Meliodas nodded in agreement as Hawks only froze once again hearing his murder plot being told. 

'They're all psychos!' Hawks thought as he tried to get out of his bonds. After a minute of explaining to the giantess Hawks was finally freed from certain death as he began to blow on his burn marks.