【Chapter 15】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Stretching, (Y/n) looked down at her hands and smirked. "Thank apples I'm no longer fairy dust!" (Y/n) sighed happily, the past images of herself being used to help fly little kids no longer in her mind. 

"Looks like we're back to our own world." Meliodas said as he looked around, trying to find where that overpowered girl went. "That was so weird!" Diane exclaimed, looking down at her hand. "To be honest, I kinda want to do that again." (Y/n) commented, her smirk still present on her face. 

Turning around to face the surprised Elizabeth, (Y/n) tilting her head. "Girl you good-" 

"That's-" Elizabeth began only to be stopped by Meliodas. "Oh, she reached the Necropolis by putting herself into a state of near-death." Meliodas answered nobody's question, he was just wishing to show off his smarts. 

"Eli, next time please don't interrupt me."(Y/n) asked her earning a shy sorry from Elizabeth. "Doesn't that mean that she's gonna wake up soon?!" Hawks exclaimed in alarm, his ears lifting comically. (Y/n) gave Hawks a scary smile, a dark aura surrounding her making Hawks shiver in fear. 

"Yep, and once she does she'll pull out her sword and chop you into little pieces-" Stopping (Y/n) by giving her an apple that he found in her bag, Meliodas smiled down at the shivering Hawks. "She isn't herself when she doesn't eat apples, so don't worry about getting chopped into little pieces... for now." Meliodas said the last part in a dark tone, also playing along with (Y/n).

Shivering in fear of what he just said, Hawks looked up at them only to see both of them giving him devilish smirks with an imaginary pitchfork in hand, horns appearing on their heads along with a pointy tail swaying side-to-side. 

"M-Mamma!" Hawks yelled as waterfall tears fell from his eyes as he began to run around in despair, Elizabeth trying to calm him down. "I-If she's going to wake up soon, then I suggest that we leave soon everyone!" Elizabeth put forth her idea, but these people are a group of suicidal idiots.

"Let's kill her while the killings good." Ban suggested, a teasing smirk on his face as his blood-red eyes glared down at Guila's form. "That's not really cash money of you, hedgehog." (Y/n) deadpanned, her eyes showing as a small dot's as she looked at Ban. Ban shrugged, leaning down on (Y/n), and placing his head on top of hers. 

"She threatened to hurt you, though." Ban pouted down at her only for the same comical beady eyes to look back up at him. "That weird girl is right, it'll be very barbaric of us if we do so, it's best if I just petrify her." King gave his idea, floating up in the air with his green leopard pillow tucked under his arm.