【Chapter 13】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"This place is as empty as my soul." (Y/n) whispered and hit a small pebble making it fly towards Ban's head, going through it causing blood splatter everywhere, though he did not react and instead continued to walk looking like a soulless creature, his head down. 

"Creep, you good?" (Y/n) questioned Ban in worry as she ran over towards him. Ban looked up at her and smiled, his eyes blank. "I'm fine, (Y/n)..." Ban answered her and continued to walk ahead, eyes forward. (Y/n) quirked an eyebrow as she saw Ban's figure continue walking. 

Shrugging, (Y/n) looked around as she walked behind him and examined her surroundings. At first, Meliodas wanted her to become his own personal maid by helping him hand people their beers, but after Ban and Diane had their fair share of throwing him against mountains he decided no to. 

"You know, I don't know how to comfort people and stuff, but when you said you're fine like that, I think you're not fine, just saying." (Y/n) pointed out and shrugged. Ban stopped walking and turned towards her, a small smirk on his face. "So... you're worried about me?" Ban asked her in a teasing tone as he leaned closer towards her. 

(Y/n) backed away and scoffed, "I still have some dignity left, Creep, but the only reason why I'm even asking you is that I don't want to deal with someone emotional, not until I learn how to deal with people like that, anyway." (Y/n) answered him and glanced around, still not finding anything alive except for themselves. 

Ban sighed and walked next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder. "What you saw earlier, with me and captain... that didn't mean anything, and nothing did happen." Ban stated and puffed his cheeks. (Y/n) was looking down at him when she saw that making her smile. "Sonic, you can trust me, besides, it's already too late, I already ship you both together." (Y/n) announced happily as her eyes sparkled making Ban give her a face of disbelief. 

"You... you seriously think me and captain have some kind of secret relationship?" Ban questioned her, his head now away from her shoulder which was now near her face. (Y/n) chuckled and nodded, "Sure do, and there's nothing to change what I think." Ban sighed and looked away from her, pouting. 

"How the hell am I supposed to get you to like me then?" Ban whispered to himself and frowned. 'It's all captain's fault!'

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ---- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"It's all Ban's fault!" Meliodas yelled in anger as he slammed his fists on the table, his face scrunched up. Diane sighed and looked away from the window and continued to mumble words that were supposed to attract attention to the Boar Hat.