>1<

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, age 12
Host of the nine tails
Possesser of the six paths rinnegan.

---

Naruto was walking toward the gates of the village hidden in the leaves. He hadn't been here in nine years.

He had changed so much since then, his personality, appearance, strength.

He wasn't the normal joyful and cheerful Naruto he once was. He was sarcastic, sassy, self aware.

He hadn't changed the way he look to purposely resemble Kakashi, but that's what happened. Naruto has his normal hairstyle but it's white instead of blonde. he wore a mask that covered the bottom half of his face and his neck, you could still see his bright blue eyes. He was standing at a wopping 5'3. He wore an oversized black hoodie with black baggy pants. He had bandages wrapped around each wrist and ankle. He was wearing black ninja sandals. In conclusion, he was swaggy af.

His strength was unmatched, he mastered anything he tried. He had more in his arsenal than tomatoes in Sasukes refrigerator.

Anyways, back to the story. He walked up to the gate and stated his name and purpose for being here. The guard reluctantly opened the gate whispering a few 'Demons' here and there. Naruto didn't mind, but he was bored so he decided to do what he did best.

Be an asshole

"If you keep talking about yourself like that you won't even make it to your 13th reason, no need to call yourself a demon." Naruto smirked to himself looking at the shocked expression on the guards face. He walked away and began his journey to the hokage tower.

He walked in and spoke to the receptionist, nice lady, Naruto thought to himself. He walked into the hokages office, not bothering to knock. "Hey old man!" Naruto said in a fake enthusiastic tone.

Let's not show an emotional reunion- okay¿ Okay!