>3< Bell test

"..Now that I've explained, does anyone have questions?" Kakashi asked, "I'll take that as a no, beg-"

Kakashi didn't get to finish his sentence before the bells were already gone. Naruto was twirling them between his fingers already!

"Kakashi-Sensei, you made it too easy." Naruto stated, "You may be going soft.."

He threw the bells to the other two Genin and turned back to a stunned Kakashi.

"hehhhh?!!" Was the only noise he made. It's safe to say he was SHOOKETH.[Anyways..]

"You guys want to go get ramen? I'm paying." Naruto asked the other two, "We passed already"

"Hn."

"Baka. I'll go if Sasuke-Kun is going." The sim- I mean Sakura said.

"Then I guess I'll be going alone." Naruto concluded, walking away.

He made it to the ramen stand and saw a certain classmate sitting on one of the stools. Naruto has never spoken to him, but he always thought he was kind of cute.

He walked up to the stand and sat down, "One miso ramen, thank you" [My social anxiety is shivering]

Shikamaru looked over at Naruto and then looked away to continue eating.

"Hey, Shikamaru, right??" Naruto asked him.

"Yeah, Naruto, right?" Shikamaru returned the question.

"Yeah."

They were both quiet and collected people but unlike Shikamaru, Naruto had a very energetic side. They talked for the rest of the day and ate ramen, until Shikamaru whispered something about a troublesome mom and said he had to go.