>2< Graduation Test

Naruto walked into the door to the room the Hokage told him to go to. He walked in and all the kids turned to him and looked at him like he had two heads or something. He walked to the front of the room where Iruka-Sensei was. They whispered to each other for a bit before Naruto walked confidently to the back of the room. This irked a certain Uchiha.

"Oi, why are you striding in here like you're all tough?" Sasuke asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Because I've always told to either walk like I'm a king or walk like I don't care who the king is, and quite frankly I don't care who the king is." Naruto replied in a monotone voice.

"Hn."

It was silent for a few seconds before two screaming banshees came rushing through the door at the same time. They were screaming about something irrelevant, it annoyed Naruto greatly. He didn't let it show though. Usually Naruto was late, but he couldn't avoid this since he had nothing else to do. This is the type of stuff he avoided.

They took the test when all of the students were present. Naruto purposefully got a low score in hopes of getting a good team. Key word being hoped.

He had an 'Avenger', like the fuck? Is he trying to be a super hero, orrr..?

Then he had an annoying fan girl. Like what is this? 2012? At least be a simp discreetly.

His sensei seemed pretty cool though, they looked oddly similar.

Right now team 7 was waiting for their new sensei. He was 3 hours late, Naruto was the only one that seemed to not mind. When he finally showed up Sakura began yelling at him. Sasuke glared at him, as if that intimidates anybody. He seemed to give me a confused look as to why I wasn't annoyed with this, I assume. I gave him a blank look in return.

"Well first impressions of you..one of you seems promising. Go to the roof, make it quick." He said before 'Disappearing' from in front of the Genin. Naruto followed his lead and shunshinned to the roof. Kakashi looked at him in confusion, "Did you just-?" He asked, I nodded.

It takes a few minutes to get here from where we were so I took out my book. The same book Kakashi took out as I did. We shared a look and made a mental agreement to reconvene later on. The other two finally arrived and they glared at me?

"HOW THE HECK ARE YOU HERE ALREADY, BAKA!" The bit- I mean Sakura screeched. "Skill." I answered simply.

"You know, maybe kids aren't that bad." Kakashi said, mostly to himself. Naruto smiled, he wasn't used to receiving praise so he sucked it all in while he could.

"Let's introduce ourselves, Pinkie, you first." Kakashi said, "why don't you go first, to give us an example of what to say." Sakura said.

Both of the masked ninjas let out an audible sigh. Nowww this is getting weird.