>5< The clouds

Narutos POV

I was sitting atop a hill, watching the clouds go by. To some people this seems like a really boring pass time, but to me this was the most relaxing thing to do.

My thoughts were interrupted as a familiar boy began to approach me, it was Shikamaru if you couldn't tell, ya big dummy.

"Yo, Shikamaru!" I greeted and received a small smile in return.

"Awe shucks, you don't have to be so happy to see me." I joked sarcastically, I got a little chuckle from that.

He plopped down next to me and we talked a little and watched the clouds.

"Hey Naruto, we should get to know each other better." Shikamaru suggested.

"Yeah, let's get into the deep stuff." I exclaimed.

"Hmm, yeah the deep stuff, like what's your favorite animal?" He played along.

"Hey we just met! How could you ask something so personal!" And by then we were dying of laughter.

We continued to play around for a while before the sun went down and he had to go again. We said our goodbyes and he started down the hill.

I thought back to yesterday, what the hell was Sasukes problem? He was acting as if it was illegal to have friends.

I groaned at the thought and got up to leave as well, we had a mission in the morning and I needed to get to bed.