Mookuro Ikusaba

I'm not sorry.

Mukuro: I-I'm sorry, Makoto. I've allowed the mastermind to do this. I've allowed them to corrupt Y/n. 

Makoto: That was in the past, Mukuro. You've changed, I can tell. Fight with us against Monokuma. After we win, we can save Y/n.

Mukuro: O-Oh, really?

Makoto: Yeah, you're our friend, you know?

Mukuro: R-Really? Thank you! I've got to get something, after that, I'll tell you everything.

Makoto: Sounds like a plan.

Mukuro went to go get something, but she was encountered by someone.

Y/n: Hello, Mukuro.

Mukuro: Y/n!?

Y/n: The boss isn't too happy with your convo with Eggboi there. Told me to come getcha.

Mukuro: I thought she was done with me?

Y/n: She changed her mind. Isn't that beautiful of her? Then again, she has charm in everything she does!

Mukuro: You really are different from him...

Y/n: From who? Who are you comparing me to? 

Mukuro: Eep!

Y/n: Oh, nevermind. It's capturing time!

Slam

Mukuro: Ahn~

Y/n: Save that moaning for when I'm horny.

Timeskip

Mukuro woke up tied to a chair.

Junko: Hello sister.

Mukuro: J-Junko!

Junko: Aww, you remember me? Of course you do, I'm all you think about. Such a pathetic life for a pathetic pig.

Mukuro: P-Pathetic pig? I guess that is me.

Junko: It would pleasure me to keep up the small talk, but I hate your smelly face. So just watch this video.

Mukuro: V-Video?

Mukuro was now watching a video. She realized it was a brainwashing video. A special one. She tried to resist, but minute after minute, her struggles slowed. She was slowly giving in...

Timeskip

Makoto: Where is she? It's been 20 minutes. Is she ok?

Y/n: Hello, Eggboi.

Makoto: Y/n! What are you doing here?

Y/n: I've heard you lost someone. Someone who had answers to all of your questions.

Makoto: What have you done with her!?

Y/n: I gave her to the mastermind and they gave her a little fix up. Right, Mookuro?

Mookuro: Moo~ That's right, N/n

Makoto: M-Mukuro!? What happened to you!?

Mookuro: Oh, N/n and the mastermind heard our convo, so they taught me about how defeating them is a big no-no~

Makoto: Snap out of it!

Mookuro: But whyyyy? I think this is neat. Now I can stop worrying about the mastermind and just focus on despair.

Mookuro went towards Makoto and held him.

Makoto: Mukuro! This isn't you!

Mookuro: Why don't we just stay here forever~?

Mookuro kissed Makoto. He tried to struggle but it was futile. He was in her grasp.

Y/n: Well, I guess the game can continue.

Makoto: Mukuro please! We can't lose hope!

Mookuro:  Moo~ You're quite cute Naegi. I was gonna kill you, but why don't I convince you to just give up? I can tell you secretly want this.

Makoto: Wh-What? I don't-

Mookuro: Don't worry Makoto~ I'll suck out every single worry you have. Then you can just accept it. Accept that escape is useless~