Put in place

Mukuro has found hope. She will stop this killing game for her friends (and Byakuya and Toko she suppose). She will stop Junko and Y/n. 

That is what she thought until she was defeated.

What Mukuro didn't account for is that Y/n got his memories back and became Diablo. So the outcome of Mukuro coming out on top and freeing her friends became Mukuro being defeated and fucked by Diablo. 

Mukuro: Nngh! Y-You bastard! Ah!

Diablo: You were filled with hope, right? That is nothing more than a simple platitude. Along with despair, of course.

Mukuro: Th-Then why-

Diablo: Despair just benefits me more now. It gives me the chance to break you.

Diablo thrusted even harder, hitting Mukuro's weak spot each time.

Mukuro: AH~

Diablo: Just as predicted. 

Mukuro couldn't take it anymore. She felt an urge overtaking her, but she didn't want to give in. Diablo's cock is beating her pussy in all the right ways. 

Mukuro: (I'm going to cum? N-No way! I-I can't! N-Not by him!)

Mukuro's defiant thoughts could only get her so far.

Diablo: 5.

Mukuro: W-What?

Diablo: 4.

Mukuro: Wh-Why are you...?

Diablo: 3.

Mukuro felt a pleasure rising up again.

Diablo: 2.

She knew it was coming. No matter how much she tried to keep it down, it overpowered her.

Diablo: 1.

Diablo knew too. He was counting down to the first part of Mukuro's defeat.

Diablo: 0.

Mukuro: (I-I'm cuuuuuummiiiiiing!) A-AAAAAAAAAAAAAH~

Mukuro had an orgasm. Diablo's merciless-ass kept on thrusting, for he was not finished yet.

Diablo: Pathetic. All that talk, and you managed to last 7 minutes. And here I thought, you'd put up more of a fight.

Mukuro: Ngh! (Stupid Diablo...and his big di- Ego!)

As time went by, Mukuro's resistance went down.

Mukuro: (Diablo's cock is totally destroying me. It's taking over my mind! I have to think of something else! Like...getting out of here with everyone, and then...meeting Diablo and g-getting fucked by his fat cock and- What was I thinking about?)

SMACK

Mukuro: Ooooh~

Diablo smacked Mukuro's ass.

Mukuro: Ahahaha~

Diablo: Sudden change in attitude? 

Mukuro: All I can think about is your big cock. It gave me the truth in what I serve.

Diablo: And that is?

Mukuro: Despair~ I love despair! I'm sorry for thinking I could beat you. I'm sorry for betraying Junko. Please cum inside me! I'm only useful as a slut now.

Diablo: ...Ok then.

Diablo thrusted faster, making Mukuro unable to hold back on her moans. Soon enough, his cock has released semen deep into Mukuro's pussy. 

Mukuro: Mmm~ Some of it is leaking onto the floor. There's no way I'm not pregnant. Thank you.

Diablo: Lick it up. In a few minutes, Craig will take you outside so other Ultimate despairs can have a go at you.

Mukuro: How lovely.

What the fuck is wrong with me?