If Diablo and Peko were...

Sex warning

So originally, I was gonna have Peko be one of Diablo's love interests but I couldn't come up with a good enough reason why she'd choose Diablo over Fuyuhiko. So I replaced her with Ibuki. In one part, Diablo and Peko hid in the same case. Call this am alternative scene.

The job was finished. Peko has murdered Mahiru with ease. It was just as Fuyuhiko planned.

Peko: Young master...I am finished

Fuyuhiko: Y-You...! What the hell did you do!?

Or maybe it wasn't...

Fuyuhiko: Y-You already know, right...? What's going to happen...after you kill someone!

Screwdriver: I did it because I know. There's no way I could let that happen to you.

Mini Mafia: Ngggh! ......Hey Peko... Do you remember what I told you when we first arrived on this island? Our professional relationship doesn't exist on this island... We're just fellow high school students now. You need to run, got it!? Just let me take the fall so you can get away!

Pico Picoyama: Young master...that is impossible

👶: Sh-Shut up! I'm ordering you not to worry about me!

🔧: is no way I cannot worry about you. I am...my young master's tool... A tool to protect my young master. Without an owner...a tool serves no purpose.

Fuyuhiko: God dammit, we are DONE with that crap! Why won't you listen to what I'm saying!?

Peko:...Regardless, I will not flee... Besides...I'm fairly certain they'll discover the truth soon enough.

Baby Gangsta: Th-Then...why did you...?

Flashlight: I have a plan.

Fuyuhiko: Huh? A plan?

Before Peko could explain, they heard a rattling at the door Mahiru's body is on.

???: Oh, must be locked. Maybe the other entrance?

Peko: This...could be troublesome. But the solution is clear.

Fuyuhiko: No! Don't you dare do what I think you're gonna do! You already killed Mahiru, if yhou kill another person here, there's a higher chance you'll be found out!

Pehko: Then how about another plan? 

Fuyuhiko: What!?

The door opened and Diablo entered.

Diablo: Mahiru? You said something about a meeting? Well, I'm he-

Diablo witnessed the scene.

Diablo: What the? Looks like the swordswoman has struck. But not with a sword? Come on, really?

Peko rush towards Diablo and pointed her bloody bat at him.

Peko: You should know the situation by now. I am not afraid to add you to body count. 

Diablo: Wh-What the...!?

Peko: However, I'll will give you a chance, help me frame Hiyoko, and I'll spare you for now.

Fuyuhiko: Peko, what are you doing!?

Diablo: Threatening me huh? Normally I'd decline, but I don't see anyway out of this. I'm in.

Peko: Good. Go get a gummy first, I'll tell you the rest later.

Diablo:....Fine.

Diablo left to get a gummy.