3: MISSING PERSON REPORT

The next morning I am planning to go to their house to check on her before going to work, when I came out to my house I saw a man sticking a flyer in the post; I went to him in curiosity and to my surprise, it indicated there that Esther was reported missing since last night.

"The husband filed a missing person report to the police because his wife was nowhere to be found when he went home from work. Do you know her?" the man explained noticing confusion on my face, I didn't answer his question. I hurriedly went to my car, I am already near Esther's house when I saw a man and a woman standing outside the porch of which I think their room I park my car at the opposite side of their house just a few meters away. The guy's back blocking my sight from the woman I could tell that the guy is Esther's husband, I frowned in confusion. If he reported that Esther's missing then who is this woman? Is she went back home now? But why he didn't inform the police about it?

From my view I saw them making out, I look away. I went outside my car and leaned on my car's hood I crossed my arms and I look back at them, when they're pulled out they hugged each other allowing me to see who is the woman I stared intently at her face, she looked at me, I stood up straight staring at her I didn't look away, I stared at her even more, I don't care if I scare her out I give her a dead smile, I know now why she didn't arrive last night on our little catch-up she wasn't missing.

I went back into my car I glance up again at them, and they are gone before I drive away from there, I am upset with what I just witnessed I keep on processing the things I just found out last night, and later this morning I can't believe this is happening Esther just told me about her problem on her husband and now this is what happens.

Despite exhausting thoughts, I manage my day and finish my work fine. The days have passed I am still waiting for her to finally reappear and meet me at the Olive Garden with our favorite spot, and she will going to tell me everything is fine; that she is fine like she usually does, even she's always having a hard time. Every day until night, every time I pass by her house I always drive slow hoping to see her but to my disappointment I only see her husband leaving and returning home, I already memorized his schedule every day, leaving and arriving back at his house.