Meeting the boy...

"Who are you?"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who are you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16 years later...

March 26, 2019....

Beep!!

Beep!!

Beep!!

"Miss.L/n it's time to wake up."

"Miss.L/n? I'm coming in miss.L/n."

The maid comes in to your room. She sees you sleeping while the alarm is going off. She turns it off and opens the windows. When she does you get a Clear view of the L/n mansion back yard, field, and garden.

The maid walks around your room picking up clothes and stuff that was on the ground. She stops at a black face mask. She puts it on the side table of your bed. Once she cleans up your room the maid walks out over to you and wakes you up.

You groan out not wanting to wake up. Soon you wake up. Your eyes were snake like yellow but turn back into (E/c) color. You stretch you arms and look around. Your personal maid waiting for you to wake up fully.

"Your parents wanted me to wake you up. They are waiting for you in the dining room." The maid said.

"Thank you for telling me, lily." You say and getting up walking to the bathroom to get ready.

"I have clean clothes for you already in there." Lily said.

"Thanks."

You turn on the water to the shower and when it's warm you take off your clothes. You start to take a shower once your done you get out and put in the clothes lily put out for you.

It was the same thing you always were. Because your parents think it's prober and lady like to wear. And since your not aloud to go to school your became home schooled. You sigh and put it on.

It was a blue plaid skirt with a white long sleeve button up shirt. And a blue plaid tie that you really couldn't put it on so you have one you the maids do it. Then you put on and black blazer that had light blue lines on it. You put on black with white stripes on top knee high socks. You put on your black dress shoes.

(A/n: The clothes up there^^)

You walk up to the mirror to do your face care, brush your teeth, and fix your hair. You take out a blow dryer and dry your hair. Once it's dry you brush it and leaving it down. You turn your head to the mirror to look at your self and your trace your mouth that leads up to your ear but stops half way.