Beautiful

"Your very much beautiful

"Your very much beautiful."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's P.O.V....

I felt the Sun rays hit my face. I woke up and looked around. I didn't see five anywhere. I farrow my brows together confused.  I get up in my seat and saw that a Five's Blazer was on me. I pick it up and held it in my hands. I brieft smell came off it.

'coffee, and some sort of conloone.' I thought.

It was kinda nice smell, I smiled and put on my mask. I heard Five's jumping sounds and he was seating in his seat wiht two coffee's and a bag. Five saw that I was a awake and handed me a coffee and the bag.

"I got you coffee, and a donut. I thought you would like it." Five said handing me the coffee and I took it.

"Thanks." I took a sip of my coffee and it was my order of coffee. Two srugers and no creamer. "But how did you know my coffee order?" I asked him.

"Well, at griddy's when I first met you, you says your order." Five said slightly smiling while looking out the window.

"Huh, Okay." I said and drank my coffee. "Oh! And here. Thanks." I said while giving him he's blazer back. He nod his head and put it back on. After that It was quite but it wasn't a awkward or anything it was nice.

"So what's the plan for today?" I asked still drinking coffee.

"Well, We need to find that guy then force it out of him to give me the infomtion." Five said drinking his own coffee and not looking at me.

"Wow you got this all plan out huh?" I said sipping my coffee.

"Yep. That's what you have to do if you don't the earth to end." Five said.

We wait for like an hour when we saw the guy walking out of his work with a dog. Five grab my hand and me and him spacial jump away into the guys car. I fell in the back seat with the dog while five was in my front seat threatening the guy.

"One chance that's all you got. Tell me what's going on in there and maybe I'll spare your life." Five said. The man look like he was about to shit his pants because how scared he was.

I didn't really payed attention to them, because of the dog in my lap. The dog was calm, which was a surprise because of what's going on. I smiled while petting the dog, it was nice.