Getting closer...

"Having to marry someone you don't love sucks"———————————————

———————————————

"Wait, wait a fucking minute. Your saying the world is ending and you want my help?" I said.

"Yes, that's exactly what's I'm saying." Five said.

"I thought you like need help with something smaller. Not the fucking of the world."

"Are you going to help or not?" Five said.

"Because I really need both of your help." Five said.

"Well, your out of luck." I said and leaving out the door.

"It's was nice to meet you all. But this is where I part ways." I said.

"Didn't you hear me the world is ending and I need your help." Five said getting up and grab my wrist.

"I'm sorry Five but I don't think I can help. It was nice getting pt know your sister and all. But I have to go." I said.

"And also if you tell anyone about my face I'll will rip you face clean off." I said pulling him close so vanya won't hear.

I let go him and walk out the door. While walking on the streets at this time there was less people walking around. I was thinking on where I'm going to sleep at.

While walking down the streets and man bummed into me. He had black leather pants and a rainbow shirt.

"Sorry little one." The man said and pat my head.

"Um are you okay sir?" I said.

"Hmm? Oh yes. I'm just trying to find my way back home." The man said.

"Do you need help finding you home?" I asked.

"That would be nice." The man said. The man and I walk down the street. The man look at me.

"How old are you, Little one?" The man said.

"16. And you don't need to called me "little one" my name's is Y/n." I said.

"Ahh 16 I remember being 16. Drugs and alcohol. And of course my father didn't care about us." The man said.

"Oh sorry. But may I ask what's your name?" I said

"Oh yes, it's Klaus." Klaus said.

"Oh! I have brother who is the same age as you. Well kinda. But I think he will like you. Maybe I can hook you two up." Klaus said smiling.