Is this love? Nah.

"I can't be in love, or can I?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the L/n Mansion....

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU LET HER GO!!"

"Sorry sir but a boy grab her and then they teleported---"

"A boy?! grab her and teleported..... AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THAT!!" Your father yelled scaring at your family's police force.

Your father sighed and turn around to the window. "the boy find him and bring him to me along with Y/n. understand." Your father said, not even look at the guy behind him.

"Yes, sir." The head of the police force person said.

"Good. Now bring in Lance I need to speak with him." Your father said. the police guard left quickly and quietly. Lance walked in wearing his lab coat.

"Lance, you been my best worker here in blue prosthetics. But you did something." Your father said turn around to face Lance.

"Can you please tell me why you left my daughter with two random people!" Your father yelled enough to make Lance jump by the yelling.

"I- uhh well, She threatened me." Lance stumbled out.

"Threatened you? Elaborate."

"Well- uh. She told me that she'll tell you that I did something to um her." Lance said which caught your father's attention.

"If you did something? And with this threat what did she want?" Your father said sitting down in his chair.

"She w-wanted a serial code. For a eye. That a other kid, he was more threatening then Y/n. He was the one who wanted the code." Lance said remembering the time Five threatened him.

"So the boy was the one who made Y/n say that?" Your father asked.

"Y-yes." Lance said. But he was lying. The boy didn't make her do that. If you were reading the book right you would know.

"Thank you. You can leave."

"Uh yeah." Lance said leaving your father's office.

"Oh and Lance, if you did do anything to Y/n I'll make sure your death will be long and painful." Your father's eyes darkened. "Now leave. I have to do work."

Lance quickly left not saying a word but he was scared. Well, of course anyone would be scared of your father. He can ruin their lives, and you can't do anything about it....

With Y/n.....

Y/n's P.O.V