Racoon and a Crow

.....

...

.

RATTLE RATTLE

This sound...My lids opened and I was met with a dark space. Where? Wait... Wasn't I-

Memories from before resurfaced in my mind. Solgaleo, the Mirror and that voice. A man's voice if I recall. Wait. Where is Solgaleo? My pokeballs-!

Eyes widening, I tried moving my arms but this place was so cramped I could barely move. Where am I anyways?

RATTLE RATTLE

There's that rattling sound again...

"Crap. People are coming- Gotta get a uniform while..." Someone grunted. "Grr! The lid is too heavy. Time for...My secret move!"

The last thing I heard was them taking in some air before blue flames appeared in my field of view.
---------------------------

The female kicked the lid of the coffin. This action surprised the racoon-like animal as he did not know the person occupying it was awake. The lid flew straight to Grim. Smacking his little body as he fell backwards onto the floor.

Out of the coffin jumped (Y/n), avoiding the flames produced by something she did not know of. It resembled the flames of Charizard X.

"Ughhh..."

The sound of someone groaning reached her ears. She looked down and took notice of a pokemon, is what she thinks the creature is, she has never seen before, pushing the lid off of it as the racoon-like pokemon swatted off some dust.

"Ok, ok...Gotta get-Whaaaaaaa!" The unknown pokemon a screamed in surprise. "Why are you up!?" It pointed an accusing finger at her.

'Oh, it talks... Just like Meowth!'

"Ooh~Ooh~ What's this?! A talking pokemon. And it's something I have never seen before!" An energetic, robotic voice shouted. 'That is-'

"Rotom!" The (h/cette) happily said even if her eyes were half-lidded. The familiar pokemon-fused-Pokedex
flew over to her from behind one of the coffins. It's blue electronic eyes gleaming in recognition.

"(Y/n)!"

Rotom dragged the bag where she kept all the pokeballs, antidotes, etc. It was having trouble pulling it as it was to heavy for him to drag so (Y/n) strapped it on her back.

Noticing the different sleeves she wore, the female observed her clothing. Long, black under-robe with some kind of golden design just beneath the neck collar, shorter over-robe with a hood and other intricate golden designs on the hem and on the end of the sleeves, a violet belt with a golden belt buckle that had the logo of a raven, long pants, and underneath it were some boots.

Underneath all of these heavy clothing were her original clothes, a short-sleeve crew-neck white t-shirt, (f/c) cropped hoodie, a (f/c) belt and (s/f/c) buckle, basic athletic sport cotton (f/c) shorts, a plain (t/f/c) polyester yoga pants, and black fingerless gloves.

The only thing missing were her shoes and her (f/c) trainer cap.

Remembering the racoon-like pokemon she spoke up, "Oh, Mr. Racoon!"

Said racoon shouted in anger, "Just who are you calling a racoon!!! I am the Great Grim! Well whatever. Hey, human!"

"My name is (Y/n). Not 'human'. And this is RotomDex."

"I don't care what you or that thing's-" He pointed at the Pokedex, "-name is!"

He wore a wicked smile on his face.