♥️One out of Four♥️

The headmaster of Night Raven College walked to the Ramshackle Dorm. In his hand held a plastic bag containing food for the female and her Pokemon.

When Crowley opened the door, he was about to announce his arrival. But the sight before him made him freeze in place, mouth gaping wide. He eyed each pokemon big and small.

The Pokemon knew he was there but ignored him, not even sparing the headmaster of the prestigious magic training school a glance.

Said headmaster cleared his throat to garner the attention of the Pokemon. Out of every Pokemon in the lounge, only one came close.

"Ruff! Ruff!" Hi! Hello?!

The Rockruff jumped and gripped on Crowley's pants with his paws. His eyes sparkling in childish curiosity. An imaginary arrow stabbed Crowley's heart as he stared at the cute dog-like Pokemon.

"W-Well, good evening. I have graciously brought supper for your...Master?" Rockruff tilted his head cutely and dropped his paws back to the ground. He sniffed the ground and walked near to where (Y/n) was.

It then ran back to Crowley. Barking happily as if saying 'I know where she is! I know where she is!'. It took a second for Crowley to understand what the puppy meant.

Rockruff walked away from the lounge, following to where your scent leads with Crowley trailing behind him.

________________________________________________________

"Ruff! Ruff!" (Y/n)! (Y/n)!

You heard the familiar bark of one the youngest Pokemon in my group, Rockruff. Once spotting you he jumped into my arms and buried it's face on your arms.

'Fluffy~.' you caressed his head and cuddled him, unaware of the blissful expression that formed on your face. Greninja watched the scene with his eye-closed. The smile being ever so present in his eyes.

Grim on the other hand, had eyebrows twitching ever so slightly at the affectionate side of you. This Greninja noticed. How the face of his looked like he was about to puke. But he knew, that was just a facade to hide the envy that flashed through the cat-like monster's eyes.

"Good evening." Headmaster Crowley popped out of the corner, stopping you from your cuddling session with Rockruff. "I have graciously brought you supper." He showed the plastic bag being held in his gloved hands, the smile not leaving his face.

His smile turned into a frown once he saw Grim just floating by you. He speedwalked towards the group and pointed at the racoon. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here?"

"Hmph! I exterminated the ghost problem! Be grateful!" He huffed out, the arrogance radiating off of him.

"It was actually Greninja but you did make great bait..." You muttered under your breath. The frog-like Pokemon gave you a headpat, sighing to himself. You leaned at his touch like the touch-starved person you are, not even listening to the conversation going on between Grim and Crowley.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster ghosts living here so students keep away from this dormitory. And that's why it is now empty. I'd forgotten that." Crowley rubbed his chin, deep in thought. "However, hmmmm...." He glanced at you, then Greninja, and Grim. But his gaze went back to mostly you and your frog-like Pokemon.

"For you two to work together to get rid of them."

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment. I just pretended I was caught and gave them a chance to shine to see if they're worthy of being my henchmen!"