♠️Two out of Four♥️

"Guh! Headmaster..."

Ace took a shaky step backwards, preparing to run at any time now. Crowley glowered at the racoon and the redhead. The crowd had already escaped and ran back to class before getting into trouble themselves.

The headmaster strode towards the two, a gloved hand already reaching out for the whip tied to his waist. "He's going to tie us up with the 'lash of love'! Get outta here!" Grim and Ace bolted. But their efforts were in vain as before they could even take a step forward-or fly in Grim's case- The whip got hold of their legs and pulled them down to the ground.

WHIP

"Owwwww!" Ace rubbed his back and turned his body to face the sky.

"Fgyaaa! Hurts just as much the second day in a row!" Grim did the same and trembled from the pain and the fear.

"This is my Lash of Love! It'll be another hundred years before you can outrun me!" Crowley then glared at Grim, still not noticing the absence of his trainer. "I told you just yesterday to 'not cause any trouble', didn't I?"

"Then you go and char the statues of the Great Seven!" He pointed at the statue of the Queen of Hearts. He inwardly cried when he remembered the amount of money he had to pay to build that statue. "I very much would like to see you expelled."

"Wait! Not that!" Ace sat up, a look of horror crossing his face as he stared at the headmaster. Crowley ignored him and searched for (Y/n).

"Where is she..." Crowley muttered under his breath, not aware that he actually used a female pronoun instead of a male one.

"S-she?" Grim repeated. It took a second for him to connect the dots. He flew up in the air a mix of anger and betrayal on his face. The racoon also looked for the girl who was supposed to keep him in check. "Grrr! Don't tell me she ran away while were fighting!"

"No I'm right here."

Ace, Crowley and Grim jumped from their position and turned around to face the one who talked. Lo and behold, (Y/n) stood there with the same passive look while holding Mimikyu, who still pretended to be a doll. The auburn-haired boy spoke up, a hand clenching the part where his heart should be, "Geh! You scared the hell outta me! Where were you anyways?!"

"I was right here the whole time..." She said, not feeling bothered at the glare Crowley sent her way. (Y/n) faked an innocent look and gazed at the headmaster curiously, "Oh, hello Headmaster Crowley."

The headmaster crossed his arms and said, "Don't think I didn't see you cheering in the crowd, young la-" He coughed into his fist. "I mean-Lad. This is not how you supervise Grim!"

(Y/n) slightly lowered her head and apologized. It's not her fault though. Ace was the one who started it. 'If it's a fight he wants then it's a fight he'll get.' She recalled the words of her mother when her father wrestled her in his drunk state. The memory brought a smile upon (Y/n)'s face. But it quickly went away as it came.

"My goodness..." Crowley rubbed his forehead in annoyance and sighed. "You, what's your grade and name?" He asked Ace.

"Ace Trappola, first year." Ace frowned a bit in shame.

"Then, Trappola, Grim, and (L/n) as punishment, I order the three of you to wash 100 window around campus!"

"Nyaaa?! It's all 'cause this joker was making fun of us!" Grim shouted, a paw pointing at the said joker.

"Eeeh!? Me too?" Ace pointed at himself in disbelief. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at him.

"You're actually the reason why this fight even started so..."