Ghosts of Ramshackle

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain." Crowley said as he pulled on the curtains, coughing a bit from the dust that went on his face. He walked towards the door and placed his gloved hand on the doorknob, about to leave when he looked at me.

"I'm going back to do more research. Make yourselves at home." He still had that stupid smile on his face as he said that. If I had to train my Pokemon then I'll use a picture of him and place it on the training dummy's head. Do they even have training dummy's here? "Don't go wandering around the school! Goodbye!"

When he left, Pikachu jumped down from my head and helped put my bag away. I pulled on the zipper and unsurprisingly, RotomDex popped out of the bag with an angry emoji appearing on his screen as he flailed his arms.

"GOSH DARN IT (Y/N)!!!" I can actually see the smoke at the side of his...Head? "WHY DO YOU KEEP STUFFING ME INSIDE THAT BAG OF YOURS AND LET PIKACHU OUT WITH YOU INSTEAD?!?! DO YOU KNOW HOW SUFFOCATING IT IS TO BE IN THAT BAG?!?!"

"Sowwy..." I apologized with a puff of my cheeks. He hit me on the head with his robotic arms. It's not like it actually hurts though. "The only reason why I kept you there is because you always end up a mile away from me when you find something interesting or when you end up chasing some random pokemon."

"As a Pokedex, it is my duty to chase random Pokemon!!!"

I let out a sigh and ended the conversation there. Pikachu crossed his arms and shook his head at us while holding a broom. How he can hold a broom twice his size with his chubby paws, I do not know. "Alright..." I mumbled to myself whilst picking up the pokeballs that held the smallest or the Pokemon that weighed less than 62 kg.

"Everyone, come on out!"

A flash of red and blue light formed the silhouettes of these Pokemon.

Alolan Raichu.

"Rai! Ra!"

Braixen.

"Braixen! Brai!"

Butterfree.

"Free~"

Clefable.

"Clefable! Fable!"

Flareon.

"Flare!"

Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir."

Greninja.

"Gre-nin. Nin-ja."

Meowth.

"HEY! WHY'D YOU WAKE ME- Oh holy mother of Meowths. This place is a wreck."

Mimikyu.

"K-kkk-kk"

Reuniclus.

"Reuni!"

Rockruff.

"Ruff! Ruff!"

Sylveon.

"Sylveon!"

Torchic.

"Torchic, Tor!"

And lastly, Zorua.

"Ua~ Rua?"

Everyone cried their names out when they got summoned. Some with enthusiastic shouts and sleepy yawns. All of them looked at me with confused gazes that held the question, 'Why'd you call us?'

In response, I told my Pokemon about our situation which they already knew about though none of them went out of their PokeBall.

A majority of the Pokemon laughed when I mentioned the part where Pikachu pushed the red head called Riddle for calling me incompetent. I don't know why Pikachu did that. Me being incompetent isn't actually...Wrong.