apologized 16

But. I'm not hungry now. Please" I said and put my head on his chest and hugged him, motioned for him to sleep with me, and hugged me. Realizing this, he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist and lay down on the bed, keeping me on top of his chest. I don't know he truly loves me or not. But only for sometimes I want to be safe. And this is my safest place...

***********************************

(I was not publishing this book as I was earning hate from this book, PT. It hurts a lot when someone says anything awful about your works. It is not easy to write a book as easy to read. We need too much patience, idea, and creativity for writing a book. It is not so simple as it seems. And please don't reckon a book by reading some of the chapters of that book. I know some of you read my books who are themselves a writer and I believe you will feel that exact pain that's what I am feeling now when someone gives hate on your writing and your works. However, first of all, I want to say that this is my book and I will write whatever I want to write. I am not going to take any advice from you guys and I don't think I have to explain it to you all. If you think this is not a zarry book and it is demolishing the image of a teacher's integrity then don't read. This book is not for you. And you are not welcome here. I know sometimes I write illogical and unusual things, forgive me for that. But I don't want people's hate for that. Whatever thanks to them who have encouraged me to continue this book. Special thanks to zarry_sterling for requesting me to write more .)

Zayn's pov :

Last night was a great night for me. We cuddled all night and watched a movie. But it shocked me because I noticed Harry didn't insist on me to do study yesterday. I think he changed or he wanted me to give him some time to relax. Whatever I would be happy if Harry doesn't make me study, that's all I hate most.

But I still can't get over the fact that Harry loves me. How can this possible? How can he love me? Whatever it will be fun to tease him. I thought and giggle myself

"Hey, zayn" Louis called me as he was proceeding towards the locker.

"Hi" I greeted him back.

"Zayn, you know you are unbelievable. " Louis huffed.

"Why? What I have done?" I asked and took my books from the locker.

"Seriously, you are asking me? You said that day you would come to my house but you did not come and you did not even think of calling me. Thanks to Harry who find you and took care of you."

I blushed at hearing harry's name. There is something I feel for Harry, I think.

"Ohh okay" I mumbled.

"What only ok? Zayn are you aware of what are you talking about? You were missing and you know how much I was tensed." Louis spat angrily.

"Okay okay, I am sorry. Okay? Forgive me please" I pleaded with my puppy eyes.

Louis couldn't resist my adorable puppy eyes and at last, he ended up with a smile which made me smile too.

"Ok. But did you notice one thing that how Harry care for you? When I told Harry that day that you could not be found, he was very worried. And that's when he started looking for you like crazy. And you remember how he saved you from Nick. He looks after you, zayn you are lucky that you got a supportive teacher like Harry" Louis said and I smiled widely and chewed my bottom lip to hide my cheeky smile. But then I realized how Harry cared for me. All hatred for Harry has faded away from me.

"Oi, zayn why are you blushing? " Louis frowned and I widen my eyes, trying to wipe out my blush.

"Where Louis? I am not" I lied.