13

⚠️smut

I put my phone down in shock and grab my wine and take  sip of it

I put my phone down in shock and grab my wine and take sip of it.
" everything okay brook" Simon asks. I look at him and nod. " yes, this place is beautiful Simon" he smiles. " I'm glad you like it I wanted to put on a good impression" he smiles staring at me. " it's a perfect impression" he holds my hands and I of course hold his back. But I couldn't get Ethan out my head. I love him too. But faith I cant. I sigh and look at Simon. "
Wanna get out of here and head back" I smirk. He looks shocked. " yeah sure" he throws money on the table and grabs my hands and pulls me out the restaurant.

The drive home was intense. Simon placed his hands on my inner thing and starts rubbing it. I look at him and he's smirking. " Simon" I said. He looks at me and smirks again. " yes baby" he gives me in a deep voice. " drive faster" he does as I say and puts his foot down. When we reach the apartment he grabs my hand and pushes me against the elevator wall. He kisses my lips. God they were amazing. I throw my hands around his neck and pull him closer.

He moves his lips to my neck and kiss all over it. It takes him a while but soon I let out a soft moan. " hmm found it" he sucks on my neck leaving a hickey. The elevator stops and I pull his hand into the apartment luckily jj was staying at his mysterious girlfriends house. I shut the front door and reattach my lips to his. The picks me up and lays me on the couch. Was I hooking up with Simon to get back at Ethan no maybe I don't know. I liked Simon a lot. But he's on my mind constantly Ethan... Ethan he's all I want but I can't. I wanna date  Simon I do but what if he finds out I love Ethan.  I moan out as I look down at what Simon's doing.

" hmm Simon fuck foreplay fuck me" I say begging. He looks at me and smiles. He pulls of his jeans and runs to the bedroom. " Simon!" I shout confused. I stand up and run after him. " did I say something" I start to get worried and I walk in to see him looking for a condom. He grabs one. " I just thought since it's our first time" I giggle. " I thought I did something wrong" he walks over and kisses my  cheek. " of course not love" I push him down onto the bed and hover over him. " I love when you say that" I said giggling. " mhm love" he says again. I grab the condom from him and take tare open the packet with my teeth and move my body down to my next to his length.

I kiss the tip and look at Simon. I move my head down into his cock and make sure I take him fully in. " fuck baby" he says. I suck him a few times before bobbing my head faster. " omg brook" I smirk and look up. I pull away and slide the condom on. I put my legs either side of him and line him up to my entrance. " wait brook are you sure you want this" I look at him and lean down and kiss him. " I've never been more certain" he helps me slide down onto him and I moan  at the size of him. Simon puts his hands either size of my hips and helps me bounce on him

"Ah fuck" I moan I place my hands on his legs and throw my head back. Simon makes me bounce quicker and faster. " fuck baby" I moan louder. Simon flips us over and starts slamming into me. He lifts my leg over his shoulder and kisses my ankle. I roll my eye back as I feel my finish upon me. " Simon I'm close" he kisses my neck. " me too baby finish for me" I let out my releases and Simon does the same. I lay on my back and just pant.  Simon takes of the condom and quickly cleans up.

I yawn and pull the covers over me. " si come cuddle me I'm tired" I hear a chuckle and then a naked Simon walking in. He lays beside me and I cuddle into " brook" I look up at him. " be mine" I stay quiet. Shit what do I say.......