41

Sorry this took  soo long to post wanted to make it perfect for you all x

Brookjones

Lucywilliams and 817,199 others

Brookjones how beautiful is my baby boy. 🥰

View all 728,289 comments

Behzinga we're soo lucky 💋
Brookjones noo I'm lucky to have you both 🥰

LucyWilliams he's too cute! My nephew is perfect x
Brookjones Ik he's amazing x

User1 Omg congratulations! X

Miniminter he's too cute 🥰
Brookjones thank you 😊 x

Click here to view more comments

I put my phone down and look and see Ethan holding Jayden. I stand up and make my way to the kitchen and stare at the fridge I could see my reflection. I still was Cover in bruises and cuts. I feel my heart sink. My chest felt tight. It felt like I was being choked and I couldn't breathe. The flashbacks were haunting me. The way they kicked my stomach to kill my baby. The way they kicked me soo hard that I would die. I drop the glass that was once in my hand and I hear Ethan talking. " okay buddy time to go in here while I go see mummy"

I feel a hand on my shoulders. " brook breathe it's okay" I shake my head. " fuck I'm having a heart attack" I cried. " no you're not baby It's just a panic attack just listen to the sound of my voice" Ethan says. I shake my head and push him away. " get away from me" I scream holding my head falling to the floor. " baby please" Ethan's voice sounded hurt. " you'll scare the baby brook calm down love" He says again. I shake my head. " my baby is dead what are you talking about" I said holding my head crying.

Ethan's pov

I couldn't take it any longer. I ran to my phone and picked it up and called Harry. " Mate i'm busy can we talk later" I let my head fall as brook lets out another scream. " Ethan what was that" Harry said. " It's brook mate she's freaking out, She's screaming telling me to go away and that Jayden is dead, Mate she won't stop screaming." I cry. " Okay calm down. I'm on my way make sure she stays away from Jayden she might hurt him by mistake." I look at here she is and she's sitting in the corner of the room crying. It broke my heart my poor princess. I kept looking at her and then all of a sudden it was like she switched personalities. " Ethan what happened" she says. " I'll call you back bro" I say to Harry and hang up. I walk over to her and help her.

" i think you had a break down. Are you feeling okay" I ask holding her tight. " I'm tired can I go nap" she said. I nod and kiss her lips. I watch her walk into the bedroom and I go back to Jayden holding him tight.