15

Behzinga

Faithlouisak and 692,727 others

Behzinga damn who's that good looking man

View all 500,828 comments

Brookjones your a bit big headed
Behzinga I know but hey it's true xox
Brookjones shut it XD

Faithlouisak Damn baby
Behzinga fuck your soo amazing

Wroetoshaw loving the Curtains
Behzinga fuck off bogg
Wroetoshaw what did I do!

User1 Ethan is fit

User2 I wish brook and Ethan would date
User3 why their both happy with their significant other

————————-POV———————-

Long story cut short. I'm in guernsey with Harry. No don't worry I ain't cheating on Simon. I was just so excited to come back here. The car journey to Harry's house from the airport was short. But in the space of the time I texted Simon.

Hi si, missing you already baby. Ft later x

Hi baby girl of course I love you have fun x

I love you Simon got to go at Harry's x

I feel my phone ping again but I put it in my bag. His house was massive. I look at Harry and smile . We Open the car door and Harry walks over to his family  and hugs them. " oh Harry welcome back" his mum said hugging him and then looking over at me. " who's that Harry" his dad said. " this is Brooklyn, she use to live here and wanted to come visit so invite her to with me for a few days. It's simons girlfriend Remember I told you" they both nod staring at me. " hi brook.... I uh I'm Tricia" she said. She was acting a little strange. " hi Brooklyn, I'm Adrian nice to meet you" the man held his hand out and I shook it.

" mum dad Harry's home". A girls voice shouts.  A brunette girl runs out and hugs Harry. " welcome back haz" she smiles. "'Thank you Rosie where's josh" Rosie pulls away. " at his lady friends house" they all chuckle. "'So brook where'd you live" I look at them all while we walk inside. " well I lived here for one year of my life and then moved to America ever since and then was like fuck it and moved to London" they chuckle and look at me. " brook what happened to your parents" they said. I look at Harry.

" uh I'm not too sure I've never asked anyone" I said confused. Me and Harry look at each other. Tricia walks and grabs a picture and shows me a picture of Harry as a 3 year old and a 1 year old girl beside him. " aww look at you and Rosie" I giggle looking at Harry. He looks at me confused. " eh brook that's not Rosie" he looks at his parents. " what this mum" we both look at her. She walks over to me as tears fall from her face. " welcome home brook were your parents" I drop the picture. PARENTS!

Gonna leave this chapter here hehe. Hope your enjoying so far x