42

Ethan's POV

" the doctor said it could be due to all the accidents the poor girl is traumatised, it's cause her to hallucinate like Jayden being dead or me hurting Her" Harry said to the rest of the boys. I keep my head down and look at my hands. " everything will get better" Tobi said throwing an arm around me. " thanks bro, we'll I gotta go now boys. Imma go treat my girlfriend and my son to a night in" all the boys smile at me and I leave Harry's apartment. Once i reach my home, I hear a females voice. " Jayden your mummy's handsome boy you know that right" I open the door and the beautiful woman is smiling at the newborn. Her expression changes to excited. " Is that daddy" she looks up at me and her face is just stunning.

" hi baby" I said smiling at her. She smiles back. " ello eth how was time with the boys." I smile at her. " yes good thank you, but I missed my girl and my little one" I walk over to Jayden and embrace him into a tight hug. I turn to look at brook and she can't help but smile. " I'm sorry Ethan for everything" I turn to her and smile. " don't be sorry my love, you didn't deserve anything that happened to you" I push myself off the couch and walk to the bedroom and lay Jayden down and walk back to brook and hold her hand and walk her to the bed. We lay down and embrace into a tight cuddle. " Brooklyn I love you soo fricking much" she smiles and look at me. " I love you you too Ethan"