Part 12

"It will be tough for you. I don't know if I can express my emotions properly. If you feel like walking away, you can walk away anytime", you caressed his chin. "I have seen you for 2 years.

You are not a tough person to love. If you can't show the emotions, let me show", he said. "We should go, else you will catch a cold", he said.

You nodded. You thought that it would be awkward but you were calm. He held your hand. You looked at him. "It's warm", he said. You chuckled.

"Should we keep our relationship secret?" he asked you. "I don't mind", you said. "I think it's better to keep from the office. It would create a mess", he said.

"Fine. It's up to you", you said. You both reached home. Meanwhile, Jungkook explained everything to them. Taehee and Mrs Kim were in tears. "Why are you holding your hands?" Jungkook asked.

"We are dating", you said. Jungkook blinked his eyes. "So, my plan worked. Mr Kim, you were jealous of me right?" He giggled. He tried to light up the mood.

"No, I was jealous of you both", you said. "What?" Taehyung asked. "Taehee shi, we need to make sure that these boys are not close", you showed the picture you took that day.

Taehyung and Jungkook had no idea. Taehee started laughing looking at the picture. She passed it to her mother.

"You both are looking adorable", she giggled. Taehyung took the phone from his mother. "Oh my god, Mr Jeon", he baffled. Jungkook his face in embarrassment.

"It's my sleeping habit okay", he explained to you. "Yeah Yeah", you replied. "Mr Kim would have had a hard time sleeping", you said.

"He likes to be hugged", his mother said. "Oh no! This is bad", you faked your gasp. "Mom", Taehyung whined. "He would never leave his father's side.

His father has to hold him tightly till he falls asleep", she sighed. "It's all good now", he rubbed her palm. "Fine, we should go home", you said.

"Mother, will you mind me if I stay here today?" Jungkook joked. "Yah! Don't think about cuddling with him", you hit him. "Yah'', he whined. You got a message and opened it.

Your eyes widened and pure anger was displayed. "He has some audacity", you mouthed. "What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"Park Jaymin is in front of our house. He refers to me as his girlfriend", you said. "Baby, you must be alone, right. I came to keep you company", Jungkook read his text.

"Y/n ah, let's go. I am going to kill him with my bare hands'', he stood up. "Let me break a few bones", you said.

"Ms Lee, Ms Jeon, don't do anything recklessly. Then we may have to compensate. If he does something then report it to the police", Taehyung said. "Don't worry. He won't die at least now", you said.

"I will accompany you", he said. "Don't worry, I have a huge muscle bunny", you said. You both bid farewell to them. You were thinking about confronting Jaymin.

Once you were out of the car. "Y/n ah, How long should I wait? I heard that you were all alone at the party", he slurred. "Don't you have some self-respect?" you asked him.

"Come on, I am going to marry you", he touched your waist. "If you don't want to die in this instant, just go", Jungkook came out of his car.

"Mr Jeon? What are you doing here?" he asked. "What do you think? This is my house as well", he said, pulling you to his side. "You go in", he said. You didn't have the mood to argue or fight with him.

"Mr Park, I don't know what is your true intention behind this. If you want to marry her for money, business or revenge, then forget it. It will never happen", he said and he too came in.

He saw you sitting on the couch. "Love is making you soft. You are calm and composed", Jungkook sat across from you.

"Didn't you tell me that you want to wait and date?" you asked him. "True, but when I saw her, I just couldn't take my eyes off. I just thought that I was pitying her but no", he said.

"Y/n ah, we are always mourning about our misfortunes. We take that on someone else. I try to smile and laugh so that I can show myself as a happy person.

But, I happened to talk to Taehee. She has no complaints. She is happy that she can move around at least not bedridden. She is truly happy with what she has", Jungkook said.

"I just couldn't help and asked her out", he said. "I don't think she would have accepted that easily", you said. "She didn't. She thought that she would be a burden.

But I assured her that I like her for the heart not what she has' ', he said. "I am scared to attach to Taehyung yet I did. Now, I am scared to lose him", you said.

"He knows you well, don't worry. He is bringing colours to your life. Just appreciate him, okay?" Jungkook said. After some chit chat, you both went to sleep.

Meanwhile in Taehyung's house. Mrs Kim knocked on Taehyung's door and went inside. "Mom, what happened?" he asked.

"Why were you so drunk today?" she beside him. He placed his head on his mother's lap. "It's just I thought that she doesn't like me", he said.

"Do you like her that much?" she asked. He hummed in response. "Isn't she difficult? Also, she is rich while we are, you know", she was genuinely concerned.

"I know mom. But, I want to give this a try. I don't want to regret it in future", he said. "I am worried about Tae Hee,'' Taehyung said. "I asked him, directly. He didn't hesitate a bit.

He said that he liked her for her personality and her mindset", she said. "What about her?" Taehyung asked. "She too would have seen his heart. If he really likes her,  he would make an effort for her", his mother said.

"Sleep well", she said. He shifted to the bed and lied on his stomach. "You too take rest", he caressed her arms. "Next time, be careful while getting drunk,

you were hugging her waist and lying down", his mother chuckled to herself and left the room. "WHAT?!" He tried to bury himself in embarrassment.