Chapter 1 : An old friend calls

An old friend calls

Chiron POV
I was in the big house watching two of my students sparring with each other. It was going quick and smooth. It stopped when Annabeth had her dagger behind Percy's neck and he had Riptide behind her neck. They were both smiling and had not yet broken a sweat. They had fought in two wars and survived Tartarus, the horrific Greek hell so naturally a small sparring was nothing. I clearly remember the day a small, terrified 7-year-old Annabeth Chase had entered the camp and now she was 21-year-old confident and young Annabeth Jackson. Shortly after the war Annabeth and Percy had married on the beach as they could not stay apart from each other and had gone to a well-deserved honeymoon to Paris. Lady Athena had made it very clear to Percy that she didn't want to be a grandmother soon. They were both living in Cabin 3, which was now the Jackson residence. Tyson rarely visited, so the cabin was Percy's. Soon after their marriage, Jason and Piper were married and Frank and Hazel were engaged. Leo was back with Calypso and they were also engaged. A familiar voice calling my name cut my train of thoughts. When I turned around with my bow and arrows in my hands, I saw the familiar face of Minerva McGonagall in an iris message. She was a daughter of Hecate and was the headmistress at Hogwarts, School of witchcraft and wizardry. Yes, I knew that the witches and wizards existed.
"Hello Minerva," I said.
"Hello Chiron, I need your help" she said. She sounded worried so my cheerful mood was not very cheerful any more.
"OK, go on" I said.
"As you know the witches and wizards had to defeat Voldemort last year and many people have lost their loved ones in the war. I fear that the atmosphere this year will be depressed, I was hoping if you could send some demigods to help my students heal. Also, if they are ready, they can teach the defense against the dark arts. I also suspect that we have some demigods here, so some combat would be really helpful. If you are willing to send some demigods, please give their details to me." she said.
"Sure Minerva, I will talk to my students and tell you."
"Thank you so much Chiron we are very grateful to you" and with that she stopped her hand through the iris message.
After the message dissolved I started thinking about whom to send. Percy and Annabeth won't go without each other and they might need some of their friends as well. Piper and Jason were good. Leo and Calypso had just come back and Hazel and Frank were at camp Jupiter. I called Conner and told him to bring Percy, Annabeth, Jason and Piper to the big house. I had to get ready for some explaining and complaining.