Chapter 2 - Wait! What?

Wait! What?

Percy's POV
After me and Annabeth completed sparring, we came to the beach to relax. Annabeth made a brilliant sandcastle with windows, doorway and other details. She then looked at me and nodded. I understood her message and lifted some water and put in the castle's dockyard. It looked awesome. Me and Annabeth entered the water and started playing splash. I was summoning a water ball when Conner interrupted me.
"Hey Percy and Annabeth." he said.
"Conner, the reason for interrupting me better be good or it won't be good for you," I said dangerously.
"Woah, before you murder me, I have no work with you, Chiron has called you both and Jason and Piper. Also get them both. Bye," Conner said.
"Can't they let me live my life," I whined.
"Come on Seaweed Brain, let's get going," Annabeth stood up dusting sand off her pant. She held out her hand for me, I held it and instead of pushing myself up I pulled her down on me.
"Percy," she said her voice calm dead.
"Annabeth," I said imitating her tone.
"Leave me"
"You need to pay a price to be left"
"And what will that be"
"A kiss"
She positioned herself on me and she gave me a kiss, I was deepening it when she pulled away.
"Aww....please one more" I have her my baby seal eyes, hoping she will melt into my request.
But, she pushed herself up and headed towards the Zeus cabin. I ran to catch up and we both reached the cabin 1.
"You think we should enter or knock," I asked.
"I guess we should knock to make sure we do not interrupt something," she answered.
"As you say Mrs.Jackson," how good it felt to call her my wife.
"I know it feels nice to be known as Mrs. Jackson,"
" I said that alound? " she nodded. She knocked on the door,
"Can we come in?"
"A minute I'll come out" Piper's voice comes from inside.
"We did a good job by knocking."
Piper came out, her hair and shirt were messed and her lips were red and a bit swollen.
"So, Mrs. Grace what was keeping you busy," Annabeth asked and Piper blushed a little.
"Oh nothing new, the same thing that keeps you busy in the Poseidon cabin sometimes," Piper said and this time it was our chance to blush.
"Well, Chiron has called you and Jason and us to the big house quickly... come on let's go. Also Jason wear a shirt. I can see you," I called and left with Annabeth's hands in mine. Soon Piper and Jason were behind us. They both had messy hair but were fully clothed. We reached the big house and Chiron's face told me we had some important work to do. He called us inside and once we were seated, he started,
"A thousands of years ago, Hectate blessed four mortals, Godric Gryffindor, Rowena Ravenclaw, Helga Hufflepuff and Salazar Slytherin. They built a school known as Hogwarts in Scotland for young witches and wizards. Last year they faced a war against Voldemort a dark wizard. They won but lost many of their loved ones. I want you to go there and teach them combat and help them heal emotionally. Also, we have some demigods there. Percy and Annabeth you can teach defense against the dark arts (DADA) and Piper and Jason can teach Greek and Roman mythology."
"Can't we get a break,"
"They need your help."
After moments of silence, Annabeth spoke up and said that we would go and her decision was mine. Piper and Jason also agreed.
"But, Chiron we can't do magic," my Wise Girl stated.
As if on cue, Hectate appeared, we all bowed, and she blessed us with magic and also told us that the wizard spells wouldn't affect us due to our godly blood. She looked tired which was unusual for a goddess. She blessed us and vanished without waiting. She also gave a magic pouch which had unlimited money. As soon as the goddess left Chiron iris messaged Minerva to inform about our arrival. She said that we will stay in the Grimmauld palace 12 with the Golden Trio and the Weasels something.
"You leave tomorrow at 7am in a flight. Also Percy I will ask Zeus to not blast you out of the sky." Chiron said, and I was happy to not get blasted. We went to pack and start preparing for our lessons.

Guys....If anyone is reading this (which I highly doubt) please leave me a vote and a comment

Bye see you in the next chapter