Chapter 3: New teachers at Hogwarts

A/N First of all thanks for the 21 reads it means so much to me.......Thanks alot guys

Love you people

New teachers at hogwarts

Harry POV

The Weasleys, Hermione and me moved to the 12 Grimmauld Palace after the war. Me and Ginny were together and so were Ron and Hermione. Fred and George still ran the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. We were all sitting in the kitchen, when the Hogwarts letters arrived. Ron, Hermoine, Ginny and me were doing the seventh year together. I opened my letter and it read:

Mr. Harry Potter,

This letter is to inform you that you are welcomed at Hogwarts to repeat your seventh year. The lists of books needed is given below. Please send a reply as soon as possible.

The Headmistress,

Minerva McGonagall 

{A/N - I am not sure about the books so I am not mentioning them}

I looked up from my letter and saw that this time even Mrs. Weasely had gotten a Hogwarts letter.

Ron - Bloody hell mom, are you also attending Hogwarts this year.

Mrs. Weasely - No, why would I do that. This is a special letter from Minerva. Saying that there are 4 new teachers this year and they will be staying here. They are arriving tomorrow at 1:45pm. Come on, we need to do some cleaning.

Hermione - Mrs. Weasely, can you please read the letter aloud once?

Mrs. Weasely - Sure dear

Dear Molly Weasely,

This letter is to inform you that, we have 4 new teachers at Hogwarts this year. They are:

Perseus Jackson & Annabeth Jackson : Defense against the dark arts. 

Jason Grace & Piper Grace : Mythology 

They will need to be accomadated at the Grimmauld Palace. Also, their wands were given to Ollivander to be repaired. I hope you can collect it for them. They are of great help to Hogwarts, so they need to be respected. They will need to be recieved at the Muggle airport, tomorrow at 1:45. Please, inform the students to not use words or sentences consisting the word hell in front of them. A last request, make sure to not cook seafood, Perseus Jackson is not very fond of eating seafood.

Hoping you will help Hogwarts with this favor.

Thanks and Regards,

Minerva McGonagall

Ron - I wonder why should we not use the word hell.

Hermione - What is mythology. I wonder if it is mandatory for all.

Mrs. Weasley - I don't know but now let's get to work. You children start cleaning the two guest room, I will go to Diagon Alley and bring their wands and your books.

I wonder who these strange teachers are? And where are they from?

I finished another chapter.......Hurray.......See you guys in the next chapter.......Until then bye