lucie finds her new kink

TW // FURRY , SMUT , CHILD PORN MENT , PEDO MENT .  ( yes i tw furry 👋 )
1505 words

—————

lucie ( had to change names ) was wondering how to get more people of her kind . she was watching the most recent episode of pokemon indigo league this morning , before teaching the y8s . midway through her session of avid pokemon watching , she whipped out her pokemon trainer cards . she had many legendaries , even a shiny charizard . but she wanted more . she still hasn't gotten the one card everyone sought after . pikachu . it was a wednesday , the prime time for her to head to the store . it was a daily activity for her , something that had become the norm of her life .

heading out in the autumn morning , she got on her favourite orange cardigan and a black and white striped long sleeve t-shirt from GAP . opening up the window in the kitchen , a soft breeze shimmied through lucies' pubes . She shuffled on her trendy north face 'roadman' coat . She was interested in roadmen and their culture , she had done many hours of research and even tried to approach them about latin derivations . Let's just say that ended off with her in a worse state than before :(( She headed out her door , slightly tripping on the stairs on her way out . frick D:

she walked out of her house and into her gravel driveway. she got into her fiat 500 and took off her berkanstok sanddles. mmm the sweet cheesy smell wafted through the car. she really needed that ventilation. she was still trying to work out the settings in the new fanggled auto car. she had ofc worked out how to make the language her first language which was latin. she hesitantly clicked on the button saying "cum" she had yet to try out this new wanking off system. as she felt the vibrations and the voice of cogidubnus ring in her ears she pressed her newly bare feet against the cold, hard peddle. off to the pockemon store.

She grabbed the last pack of sexy pokemon cards , snatching them off of their stand in thr local Natsons . She sniffed them , trying to get a sense of which pockemon lay within . mmmmm . She sprinted ( well she tried , her bad posture didn't make it easy ) and went over to the counter . john , her favourite other teacher at school worked at Natsons . It was his nighttime job , he says it's for extra money , but lucie is pretty sure that he just wants to look at some unsuspecting children . He scanned lucies's pokemon cards ( and her ass ) . He reached down his new navy trousers , all the way down to where light can't reach . the dark side .

stepping into her car , the young woman got out her infamous pube trimmer , which she also uses to cut her hedges with . She likes to think of herself as a bit of a sustainability icon , like susie . she snipped open the pokemon cards sharply . she let out a little grunt , uwu . The smell wafted out of the packet .

delectamemtum aughhhhhh .

she has always loved the flavoursome smell the pokemon packets give off , she has even wanked off to it once 'i should try that again...' she thought to herself , slowly shuffling the cards out of the packet .

being a pro pokemon card collector , she knew the correct way to deal out the cards and open them , all the rare ones and the worth of most of them . with thousands of pokemon , this took her years to master , while simultaneously teaching latin at the fabulous school she taught at . when coming to the school , she really wished she would find sosmone with a similar interest as her , but when she announced her doings to the staff room one wednesday lunch , the teachers were , let's just say, plain right disgusted . no one sat next to her anymore , and she kept getting weird glances everytime she entered to get the latin homework from her pidgeon hole .

Due to this affecting her social anxiety levels during the school day greatly , one morning piss , at 8:34 am precisely as usual , she decided she would go down to the so-called 'sex dungeons' she had heard one of her most troublesome year eight students , ( d1ck )  , refer to it as this . And i mean , who wouldn't be intrigued ?

She once headed down , finding out someone called vince lived down there , after spending sometime talking with him in his office , she put two and two together and realised he was DEFINITELY the school perv , i mean who the fuck has child porn on their walls AND is ginger ...

snapping out of her thought , she got back to carefully sliding out the Pokemon cards from their packet , placing them face down on her lap , meaning the first card was now at the bottom . this was basic Pokemon card opening etiquette. ( an: this is actually true )

Turning over the first card , she drew in a small airy breathe , flipping over the card while bringing it closer to her measly eyes . her reading glasses were perched on her nose , giving her a better veiw . a pariscuchu , fuck . she already had another one of them , and even a shiny she had obtained by trading on quora . it only had the fucking moves scratch and cut , both being completely useless apart from cut's good ability to cut down trees on the routes .

'next card' she thought to herself with a small sigh . another shitty card stared back at her , this time it being an emolga. sure it slightly resembled pikachu , with similar moves but it would never be the same . A similar thing kept on happening for each card she flipped , some just being element cards . lucie nearly screamed in frustration , WHY WHY WHY DID NOTHING GO HER WAY , first [wil's deadname] cheating on mews latin vocab test ( she had to issue it a detention ) , NOW THIS .

she was left with one card left , she had lost all hope by now . flipping over card lazily , expecting it to be a duplicate , lucy gave it a quick glance then strayed to stare out of thr car window. Wai-

realisation hit her . she saw- yellow ?

alt ending: no , she was just colourblind
the end
,

she quickly peered back down at the card laying limp in her hand . it was , IT WAS PIKACHU . with good moves too , full moves left on 'electrocute' , and a op 'chargebolt' and some good defence moves . she was squealing latin nonsense by this point , she was parked on [redacted] high street , outside natsons , having the best time of her life . she quickly stood up the card on display , perched on top of the wing mirror as she drove back to her apartment .

her apartment wasn't bad as such , it's just the fact she has never really bothered to furnish it . She was thinking of going yk john lewis home section . she had seen two of her fav students purchasing a rhubarb candle there , and one of them was even sitting down on a hard mattress and making very suspicious noises . most stuff needed replacing , but i mean so does she so she can't complain . she had one simple bedroom , just a bed and desk , and a bookshelf of old latin books she collected on her study trips as a young lucie. she didn't have many family photos as she was extremely lonely since vince had his eyes on someone other than her , julian .

She had a living room with two mouldy cream coloured couches facing the flatscreen samsung tv ( from john lewis ) . this was exactly the spot she would sit to watch her pokemon and listen to latin pop on her speakers as she ogled her pokemon cards .

Tired from the days activities , lucie flopped onto the couch , it creaking slightly under the weight of her saggy dumptruck . She flicked on the tv , pokemon league springing to life just where she left off

"-rare cumsock in the alola region was spotted last night ?" ash ketchum's voice rang out through the tv speakers . lucie , now very invested in the new pokemon lore , leant forward in anticipation as to what would happen next .

'maybe team rocket will come ?'
'but the episode only has another 4 minutes and 45.27 seconds left ?! there isn't enough time for that'

—— time skip vroom vroom

lucie turned off the tv , letting out a sigh as she stretched out her arms behind her back . She reached into the pocket of her bright green trousers from boden , snatching out the pikachu card from today , analysing it for any creases or imperfections . She loved the look of it , every glance she got an unexplainable flutter in her chest , and a tight feeling in her abdomen .

she held it in her hand , slowly pushing it away from herself to resist the urge pooling in her coochie. the effort being a failure , she started to wank off . *You see , the author didn't want to write the smut , so your gna have to bear with xem . *

She really didn't want to have to being doing this , potentially ruining her fav pockemon card , and feeling guilty for getting so much pleasure from such a stupid this . a kids tv show at that . Normal people would wank off to porn , not pockemon , but the lucieter was just built diff ‼️😰😐😡