school romance drama . oh gosh

another part ffs off i go again
very short oneshot ig ?? 498 words

The school had so so much drama . You would think that the majority of this drama was between the students and their suser straight love lives , but no . There was romance , sex , and scandals between the teachers . oh gosh . What the students would do if they found out teachers didn't just waffle about quadratic equations , but instead who they smashed the night previous .

Love triangles were something lucie has experienced so much at her time at [redacted] and [redacted] school . the first one she had experienced was about 16/17 years ago when she had first started working at the school .

—— it's a flashback thing idk

Shacky looked around , taking in the scenery in the town of [redacted] . Leaves were starting to fall off trees , and it was a slight bit chilly ; winter was fast approaching , the temperature perfect for her to wear her light grey duffel coat . Winter had always been her most hated season , she preferred just being able to wear a small top and a pair of trousers that hug her cooch nicely , now she has to wear layers and coats . they just weren't her style .

She walked in on friday relatively tired and VERY stressed . it was the last day of her first week teaching , and she felt overwhelmed all the way from 8am to 4pm , hell . She walked down the ( o ) em gee building and into the office down there ( an: the sex dungeons ) she set down the y7's small yellow school books temporarily , and realised she was in dear need of a stapler . she had previously seen one on vincie's desk last time she was visiting him for one reason or another . she walked up to his office , noticing the child porn art on the walls with a concerned expression as per usual . (an: there actually is child porn down there i wish it was a joke) As she was about a metre away from the door , she heard slapping ?! she wonders whether it was the printers , they're always making odd noises . but as she walked a little closer , on her tippy toes now , she heard moans . Utterly confused , and scared someone ass dying , she peaked through the window in thr door . The first thing she noticed was a large mug of coffee sitting on the desk opposite the door .  Her eyes briefly scanned the area to thr left of the door , seeing BARE SKIN FUCK FUCK . okay now she realised what was going on . with a expression of shock seared t into her face , she ran— or hobbled, back down the velvet carpeted stairs to her offfice . she was relatively disgusted to have then seen julian and vince sex-ing in vince's office , doggy style .

So she entered her office again , hands empty .

Now that she was listening , she could stil, hear faint moans and whimpers , causing her to blast latin pop from her radio . peace at last *sigh*