the backstory

vince and julian yeah backstory or smth

Vince was feeling insecure about himself , and his masculinity and dominance felt threatened ( tav knows this feeling vv well ) . He needed someone to comfort him , and sex with him. like true sex-ers . He needed someone who wouldn't judge him for his weird kinks or fetishes , or for his tender ginger hair .

He wanted julian . It's all he's ever wanted after coming to [redcated] and [redacted] school . Julian was rather famous around school , with multiple decades of teaching there . His first enciunter with him was , sadly , nothing out of a wattpad . it was his second day of teaching , and he was rather overwhelmed with the sheer size of the building . and all the confusing corridor names that just make no sense . why is the history corridor called the g - corridor ?? it makes no sense . He had checked his timetable , and had a lesson teaching the year 7's in . . . G3 ! He headed down the corridor , and went into thr third classroom along ; g3 ! perfect . he pushed open thr wooden door with his side , his tweed coat digging into his side a little . Expecting to see rows of little girls , he was shocked to see a half bald man sitting in thr teachers chair , with his legs propped up . Staring right at him . Fuck .

" who are you and what do you want ?" he said in a demanding tone .

" this is g3 right ? i'm mesnt to be teaching in here" he stuttered out . letting out a breathe he didn't know he was holding .

" this is g1you are currently in . are you new or are you just plain stupid" he spat out , disgust lacing his tone . julian was obviously displeased

"i- i'm new , very sorry" He managed to stutter out , feeling very embarrassed and watched , though the room being void of anyone but the two of them .

Vince sprinted , amd when i say sprinted i mean SPRINTED out if the classroom . completely forgetting the fact there was a whole class of students in g3 waiting 4 him .

And so , darcie , was left waiting 4 her next lesson , alone in G4 , because their was a room change , and no one told her .

( no but lowk no one checks the fucking room change list every day like ?? )