uh oh..

Image credit (not sure. Please let me know by commenting if you know who made this. I found this on google).

Sorry this was so late, I was busy with school. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Uh.. hi, Thomas. What are you doing out here? Is Hannah okay?"

"Oh, Hi Y/N. Uh, I came to get some food. Who is this?" He asked, skeptically looking at Jake. Thomas had become more like an overprotective brother to me in the past 5 months. I was brought back from my thoughts by Jake bringing his hand forward to shake Thomas' hand.

"Hello, Thomas. I am Jake. The hacker?" He said, chuckling, while I stood there nervously, not knowing how Thomas would react.

"Oh.. so, you are the Jake... hmm." He murmured "What are you doing here?" 

"Just here to meet you all, I guess." Jake shrugged.

"Fair enough," Thomas commented and shook his hand.

There was an awkward silence after that. One that I didn't like. "I'll go sit by Hannah while you go get your food?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I suppose Jake can also meet her.. A/N Spoiler here. Relation of Jake and Hannah revealed  .. he is her brother after all." He said putting emphasis on his words, letting me know that that's the only reason he is letting Jake meet her. He still doesn't trust Jake because of his past with Hannah but to be fair, she didn't know that Jake was her brother.

"Of course." I said sighing, passing Thomas a knowing look before I took Jake's hand and started walking towards the hospital.

"I see he still doesn't trust me a whole lot." Jake commented. "Yeah... I guess. But don't you worry, it will take them some time but they will understand that you are a nice person and whatever you did was for Hannah." I assured him and he nodded, a slight smile tugging at his lips.

"That reminds me.." I let out, looking at him. "I know about your pursuers but is the government also not after you anymore?" I questioned him. I obviously knew what happened with his pursuers but I had zero idea how he is standing here with me without the fear of the government.

"I took care of it. Don't worry." He assured me. "Every time you said that it was temporary, Jake.. Is this care temporary or permanent?"

This paragraph contains many spoilers. This chapter is not significant for the plot. It is just a trip down the memory lane of the past 5 months when Jake had helped her. I remember all the times when he said he took care of something and they would come back and he wouldn't talk to me for weeks. Those weeks were hell for me. Especially because of our investigation. I really needed Jake during those 5 months when I would get stuck on a lead, confused, emotional; he was there for me all along. He was there for me when Richy was attacked, I was very emotionally unstable at that moment because that was the first time the MWAF Not sure if it was him or not, but just pretend it was him for the purpose of the story :) had actually attacked someone seriously. I was broken, scared to do anything. I watched him get hurt but couldn't do anything. He helped me when I felt helpless, when I felt guilty for not being there to help him. He made me realize it wasn't my fault. He had always been there for me. 

"Permanent care, Y/N, don't worry. They aren't after me now" He reassured me. Soon, my gaze settled on the room Hannah was put in. I spotted a nurse to ask her if we could visit.

"Hey, excuse me?" I asked.

"Yes?" The nurse replied, tuning to face us.

"Can we visit the patient in room 101?" I asked

"Who are you to her? I need to know for safety purposes as this was a police case and confirm with her boyfriend." She inquired.

A/N spoiler of Jake's relationship with Hannah in the next line

"That's no problem at all. He is her  half brother." I answered.

"Oh, okay, name?" She further inquired.

"Jake." Se responded "You can ask her boyfriend for confirmation."

"Yeah, let me do that" She said before leaving to what I assume was make a call and then came back.

"You can go. But who is she?" 

"My girlfriend and the patient's friend." He responded calmly, knowing I probably wouldn't be allowed to visit otherwise. Or so I thought..

"Okay, you are allowed to go." The nurse finally said, making me sigh in relief as we turned to go to Hannah's room.

"Girlfriend, huh?" I teased as I saw a blush creeping up to his cheeks. He looked mesmerizing, might I add.

"I mean, yeah.." He pretty much shrugged.

"Sure, okay." I chuckled, him joining me. 

As we reached Hannah's room. we sat down but what we saw next shocked me...

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Hehe another cliffhanger. I just love them lmao. Again I am very sorry for posting so late I got so caught up with school. Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it. And thank you for all the love and support.

Just remember you are loved and worth it. I love you, you should too. Don't forget to drink water, eat food. You are beautiful inside out no matter what people say. I love you and you should love yourself as well because there is nothing more beautiful than self love. Everybody's definition of beautiful is different and yours should be you<3.Take care. Toodles~

Image credit (not sure. Please let me know by commenting if you know wo made this. I found this on google).