Finally happy?

Song- 'Sweater Weather' by 'The Neighborhood'

A/N I was listening to this song while writing this chapter. And it is also included in a part but this chapter is not based on it. It's a nice song, check it out :)

Sorry for not uploading for so log. School's been extra hard lately. Too much work. Hope you enjoy the chapter tho <3

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I woke up the next morning because of my alarm. As I tried to get up, I noticed a strong arm snaked around my waist, holding me close. 

"Good morning, princess." Jake said, kissing my neck. 

I chuckled. "Good morning, prince charming," He chuckled as well.

"Okay, now, let me get up. I need get ready to go to the hospital" I said, trying to get up. Instead, he just held me tighter and pulled back into him "No, stay." He murmured cutely.

I giggled at his antics. "I would love to but we gotta go or we'll be late. Now get up and get ready, you big baby."

"We won't be. Thomas called earlier and said that Hannah was discharged early and we have to go to her house instead but around 7 because Thomas needs to take care of discharge and getting her settled as well." He replied.

I just hummed and pushed back into him at that because not going to lie, he was very warm and comforting and I was quite enjoying this cuddle session. But then it hit me — How will Thomas take care of so much on his own? As her brother, shouldn't Jake be there?

"Jake?" I asked.

"Yes, princess?" He asked sweetly.

"Shouldn't you be there to help Thomas? How will he manage everything alone? And you are Hannah's brother, after all..." I asked.

"Don't worry, princess, I took care of everything. He will just be bringing her home. And Lilly is with him." He replied.

"Okay." I replied and turned around and laid my head on his chest. His one hand stroking  my back and the other playing with my hair as I practically laid on top of him. I started humming a random song stuck in my head as we both fell asleep again.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I woke up to Jake slightly shaking me. "Wake up sleepy head, you gotta eat." I hummed and got up. "Come on, get ready, I ordered some food. We'll eat and head there. We are gonna go a little early." He announced, slightly nudging me towards the bathroom.

I did my hygiene routine and wrapped myself in a bath robe before heading to my closet where I had already unpacked as I was gonna stay here for a while. I was lucky I had a well paying joband flexible job so I could manage this.

"Hey, the food is here." Jake called out from behind me. 

"Yeah, give me a second. I'll put on some clothes and be right back." I replied and he just nodded in response, still setting the food up.

I went back and put my clothes on.

A/N What you are wearing with a messy bun, white vans and silver hoops

A/N What you are wearing with a messy bun, white vans and silver hoops. You can always decide something else according to your style.

I got out and Jake looked up at me. I let him admire me for a second and even gave him little twirl. giggling like a little school girl.

He also chuckled before replying. "You look cute."

"Why, thank you." I replied, heading over to eat the food.

We quickly finished the food and headed out to the car. While driving, I got the aux and started playing 'Sweater Weather' by 'The Neighborhood', jamming to it and started singing my heart out.

A/N PS listen to the song it's absolutely amazing. 

Jake just focused on driving, looking and laughing at me every once in a while while I jammed to more songs.

Once we reached, we headed inside. We greeted everyone and introduced Jake to everyone as well. We all just sat in the living room chatting and enjoying ourselves.

I looked around myself and admired the people I was with. We went through so much together. They were all so strong and I admired each and everyone of them for that. We met through such odd circumstances and yet, we made it through and we made it through well, if I may say so myself. I found myself an amazing group of friends all thanks to Jake.

Speaking of Jake, he had done so much not just for me but for all of us Hannah wouldn't even be here probably if no for him. 

And I was very happy that he now knew my feelings and reciprocated them as well.

My train of thought was broken by Jessy shaking her hand in front of my face.

A/N Jessy my beloved <3

"What are you thinking?" She asked, smiling.

"I love you guys. I am so happy that I found all of you." I blurted out.

They all looked at me with awe apparent on their faces.

"We love you too, Y/N." Lilly said, coming to hug me. Soon, Jessy joined and then everyone joined in the group hug.

"Jake, come," Thomas encouraged him. "I know we all started on a wrong foot with you, but you are a part of us now." His words made me genuinely smile. Jake nodded and joined in with a huge smile on his face. My heart melted. I was finally with all the people I love around me. 

I was finally happy. Right?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

A/N Thank you for reading this chapter. Again sorry for taking so much time and also sorry for the short chapter. Hope you enjoyed though.

Btw please let me know if I should add songs like this more because I have a lot ;)

And tell me if you liked it as well.

If you have any suggestions for me or the story please do let me know <3 Thanks <3

Just remember you are loved and worth it. I love you, you should too. Don't forget to drink water, eat food. You are beautiful inside out no matter what people say. I love you and you should love yourself as well because there is nothing more beautiful than self love. Everybody's definition of beautiful is different and yours should be you<3.Take care. Toodles~

Song- 'Sweater Weather' by 'The Neighborhood'