『1』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

TW: mention of death

Shoto dug through the rubbles of the collapsed building while Izuku fought the villain. He knew Izuku was capable of handling the situation so he went to save the civilian that may be trapped.

He was certain that he heard a crying baby from this point, even though other pro heroes told him that they had evacuated the building previously.

He didn't want to use his power to prevent more damage. He finally saw a woman, down under a huge gap created by the pillars which where starting to look like they will give way soon.

"Ma'am, can you hear me?"Shoto yelled but there was no answer. "Don't worry I will come to get you out of there."

Shoto dug faster creating enough space to fit himself. He created an ice slide, sliding down and running towards the woman.

He slowed down as he noticed metal rods going through her.

"Ma'am" Shoto knelt down beside her, Her raven hair was packed up in a bun and a smile still on her face.

'why was she smiling?'

Shoto eyes widened when he looked down seeing a baby in her arms. Her lilac orbs glittering with tears as she looked at him with curiosity. Her white hair was similar to his was showing out of her blue beney and her face was covered in dust.

'She was protecting her wait is that why she was smiling not to scare her or she was just happy that she saved her'

" It is okay I will protect you" Shoto smiled, almost laughing at her attempt to mirror his smile. "Let's get out of here"

He carefully lifted the woman from the metal rods carrying her over his shoulder also cradling the baby as he used his ice powers to lift them out of the collapsed building.

"Pro hero Shoto" paramedics ran towards Shoto taking the woman and baby from him.

"The woman is dead, I want you, lieutenant to find out who she was and you guys should run a full medical checkup on the baby to find out if something is wrong with her. I will handle the bills" Shoto said walking away.

"Yes sir" the lieutenant and paramedics said in sync.

"Shoto" Izuku waved as he ran towards him.

"Izuku you seem to be happy" Shoto looked at the pro heroes whose despite his shirt being ripped and blood dripping from his head was still smiling.

"Yeah this was my 1000th save this year and Izumi Is 9 month today" Izuku smiled.

'you count your saves I thought that was Bakugo's thing'

"Okay" Shoto smiled " I have to get to the office bye Izuku"

Shoto entered his white Bugatti and drove off.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Shoto stared at his ceiling as he tried to collect his thoughts.

RING

"Hello lieutenant" Shoto picked up his phone.

"Pro hero Shoto the woman you said I should find out about...... ehem there is literally nothing about her only her first name which is Aoi and she is naturally white haired and has lilac eyes just like her daughter " the lieutenant said from the other end of the phone.

SIGH

"Okay I'll see you later bye" Shoto dropped his phone on the bed.

"There is no one to take care of that little one" Shoto sat up.

Shoto got up from the bed, picking his keys as he walked out of his penthouse.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"Pro hero Shoto" a nurse at the counter gasped causing Natso to turn around noticing Shoto walking into the hospital.

"Shoto what brings you here?" Natso smiled.

"I came to see a baby"Shoto looked to the nurse who looked at the computer typing something in it.

"Room 22 pediatric ward" the nurse smiled looking up from the computer.

"Huh" Natso looked confused.

Shoto walked towards the pediatric ward as Natso ran after him.

"What baby?!" Natso asked as he followed Shoto into the room.

"Her" Shoto pointed at the white haired girl peacefully sleeping.

"Is she yours?" Natso asked looking at the baby.

"Should I make her mine?" Shoto looked at the peaceful baby.

"What?!" Natso looked at his brother as his gray orbs read confusion.

" Should I adopt her?" Shoto looked at Natso.

"Shoto I think that you can decide if you want to or not" Natso gave Shoto a soft smile.

CLICK

"You must be Todoroki Shoto hi I am Mimi the doctor assigned to this precious little girl" a blue haired woman walked in.

"Hi Mimi... bye Mimi" Natso walked out of the room.

"Hi and bye..... okay so from all the tests that we did, there seems to be nothing physically wrong with her, she is currently 6½ months old" Mimi looked at Shoto who seemed to be distracted with his phone.

" Can I take her home with me?" Shoto said not looking away from his phone.

" Yes Mr Todoroki you just need to sign some papers and make a few calls for your adoption application" Mimi smiled as she walked out of the room .

' don't worry I will take good care of you I will be a better father than my father was '

Shoto picked up the baby carefully cradling her.

"What should I name you?"

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────