『 11』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧
RING

"Hello..... Yes this is Todoroki Shoto" Shoto picked up the house line "my personal lines are busy when I am at work..... She what..... A fight wrong number"

RING

"Denki I swear if it is you.... The girl is in the hospital is that the best you could come up with.... Okay let's say you are not Denki and you are the school principal my daughter will not start a fight and if she is in one it will be her defending herself.... They will sue me if I don't get my daughter to apologise well..... Riri cover your ears for daddy please" Shoto ensured that her ears were fully covered "fuck them I will meet them in court.... I wonder how that case will sound like"

Shoto hanged up, he sat beside Rina looking at her outfit.

"Wait a minute" Shoto pulled her sleeves revealing bruises on her hands "what happened?"

"They pushed me first" Rina fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"Why didn't I notice this earlier where else does it hurt?"

"Here" Rina pointed at her knees

"Okay let's go to your school and talk to your principal" Shoto carried Rina.

『♡』

Shoto carried Rina out of her child safety, walked past the two pro heroes that were greetings him, walking into the school.

"Mr Todoroki I'm glad you came" the principal said

"I'm not. I thought you said she was in the hospital" Shoto pointed at Hoshi.

"About that Mr Todoroki I was just about to-"

"Your daughter has a small hello kitten band aid on her forehead while my daughter has bruises all over her hands and knees" Shoto yelled.

"Mr Todoroki I sincerely apologise for the misunderstanding of the situation"

SIGN

"Fine as long as you get there daughter to apologise to my daughter"

"No we won't stand for bulling" Hoshi's mother yelled "your daughter hurt my daughter emotionally"

"By saying that she also liked strawberries" Izuku quickly covered his son's mouth

Everyone turned to see the pro heroes and their sons by the door.

"Sorry Shoto just seemed upset so we followed him to find out what was wrong" Izuku scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Your daughter and her group made fun of my daughter for not having a mother" Shoto slammed the desk with his free hand "she was crying in the middle of the night because of what they said"

"Mr Todoroki I am sorry for what happened I promise it will never happen again" the principal gave Shoto a ninety degree bow.

"You can't speak for them you know what..... Princess can you go to class with Katsuya and izumi" Rina nodded as Shoto dropped her on her feet.

Rina and the boys walked out of the office, walking towards her class.

"Morning Rina, Katsuya and izumi" Hannya smiled as the trio walked into class "I heard that you got your quirks yesterday izumi and Katsuya"

"Yes Miss Hannya" izumi nodded.

"Okay can you show the class for me"

"My quirk is explosions like my dads but I can make explosion on other parts of my body too" Katsuya made tiny explosions from his palm.

"Mine is ehem tele- I don't remember the name my dad called it but I can lift object up my dad said it is a combination of my grandma's and mummy's quirk" Izumi lifted his bag in the air and set on the ground slowly.

"You mean telekinesis" Hannya smiled, Izumi nodded before running to catch up with the other two who were half way to their seats.

"Looky here Mr big words can't say all words" Kotoko laughed as the trio sat down.

"Says someone who can't read her vowels and it is called pronounce from the word pronunciation" Izumi rolled his eyes.

"Pfft I'm sure you don't know the meaning " Katsuya laughed.

"Today we will be learning colour with water colours" Hannya announced "who can recite the three primary colour"

"Red"

"Good Faia"

"Yellow"

"Good Rina"

"Green"

"Good Izumi" Hannya walked towards the lockers bringing out their overalls "now let's change into our overalls so we will not stain our clothes when we are done let's seat round the round table"

"Yes Miss Hannya" everyone said in sync.

『♡』

Rina sat on the swing as izumi used his quirk to push her gently.

"When I get my quirk let's all be heroes" Rina smiled.

"Yes we will become invisible villains watch out" Katsuya yelled.

"You are too loud" Izumi snapped at him.

"As always" Faia said bringing their attention to him and Yumi.

"Faia, Yumi let's play who has the strongest quirk" Katsuya ran towards them.

"Isn't that dangerous" Izumi pointed out.

"You guys have gotten your quirks too" Rina tilted her head.

"Yes mine is harden acid I can manipulate my acid into what I want and harden it" Faia said, proudly.

"Mine is electric waves I create sound waves which electricity travel through" Yumi gave Rina a soft smile.

"Cool I can't wait to get my quirk I hope it's fire and ice just like my daddy" Rina smiled.

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────