『23』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the annual sports festival of UA! I'm Pro Hero Chargebolt, bringing you every single detail of this event," Denki's voice echoed through the arena over the microphone.

"And I am Pro Hero Pinky, also here to bring you all the exciting details of this event," Mina added, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

"Today, the UA students will go through three major point-earning events," Denki continued.

"Yes, first, they will participate in a race. The winner of the race will then proceed to a battle royale, and finally, we'll have thrilling one-on-one battles," Mina explained, building the anticipation.

"Now, it's time for all the students to enter the arena," Denki announced, the crowd buzzing with excitement.

Hayami couldn't help but feel a nervous flutter in her stomach. "There are so many people. I'm getting nervous," she admitted, walking alongside Rina, Yumi, and the rest of their classmates.

"Don't worry, Hayami. You've got this," Rina reassured her, a reassuring smile on her face.

"You are amazing, Hayami. Believe in yourself," Yumi chimed in, her encouraging words filling the air.

"Thank you, you guys," Hayami replied, feeling a surge of confidence from her friends' support.

As they walked into the battle arena, all eyes were on the UA students. The sea of spectators watched with anticipation, ready to witness the talents and abilities of these aspiring heroes.

"Now it's time for the pledge. Representing the students is Midoriya Izumi from Class 1-A," Mina announced over the microphone, directing everyone's attention to the stage. Izumi walked confidently to the center, ready to address the crowd.

"Why him?" a curious student asked.

"I heard he scored the highest in the entrance exams," another student responded, impressed by Izumi's achievements.

"I pledge to become the best hero of all time," Izumi declared into the microphone, his words resolute and full of determination.

"He just said what Kacchan said," Izuku whispered to Katsuki, who sat next to him on the bleachers.

"But...nicer?" Eijiro's face wrinkled in confusion, trying to make sense of the situation. Shoto, watching from a distance, observed his daughter carefully, pride evident in his gaze.