『18』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

Rina took a deep breath as she tried to lift up the boulder in their backyard but failed.

"Riri why don't we try something simpler" Shoto Handed her a small rock.

"Daddy I'm not so weak, Izumi and Katsuya are"

"They have been learning since they were 5 you just noticed your quirk a year ago" Shoto cut her off

"Uncle Izuku got into UA with just 3 months of training"

"You are not as strong as Izuku" he yelled at her causing her to filch.

"I will never be strong enough for you. I'd just be a little baby girl to you" her eyes filled up with tears.

"Riri wait" Shoto tried to grab her hand but she smacked it away running to her room and slamming the door shut behind her.

"Riri please open the door" he tugged on the door but it was locked.

"Leave me alone" she yelled with a shaky voice. He walked away in defeat.

"Riri please let me in i need to talk to you" Shoto gave up for the night to go back the next day.

"Todoroki Rina Open this door or i will remove the door from the hinges i understand that you are angry at me but you need to go to school" he shook the door handle trying to open it.

"Rina... oh my goodness where did she go" he had finally gotten in to an empty room and a neat bed. She couldn't have ran away from the window she must have gone through the front door.

Shoto ran to the street noticing a CCTV camera by the convenient store not far from the house.

"I need your CCTV tape of yesterday from 9 pm to 3 am today"

"Ok sir let me check with my manager" the cashier ran to the back then brought Shoto to the CCTV monitor room where he saw Rina running away and not being kidnapped. He was a bit relieved knowing she wasn't kidnapped from his home now he just had to track where she ran to.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

"Why the hell would Rina run away from home" Denki looked shocked at the news of Rina running away from home.

"Because icy hot ended up becoming the opposite of his father" Katsuki leaned out of his seat.

"Loving and caring?" Denki's shocked face turned into confusion.