『2』

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚♡ ⋆。˚ ❀

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫

┊ ┊ ♫ °.

┊ ⊹

✽ ⋆ ┊ . ˚.

˚✧

DING DONG

Shoto dropped the screw driver looking at the little girl who was peacefully sucking on a pacifier as she sat in the corner.

Shoto got up and walked to the door.

"Damn icy-hot what is wrong?" Katsuki walked in as soon as Shoto opened the door.

"Sorry kacchan was there when I got your message which brings me to that what is wrong you sent me a sos message" Izuku mumbled as he walked in with Ochako and Kana behind him, they were carrying their kids as well.

"Shoto are you baby proofing your house?" Kana asked looking around.

"Yes" Shoto nodded.

"WHAT?!" Everyone yelled.

"You have a baby" Ochako looked at Shoto so did the rest.

"Give me a minute" Shoto walked into a room then walked out with a baby in his arms in a princess onesie.

"Awnnn she is cute" Ochako cooed.

"Katsuya see your new play mate" Kana held out her son who wore a dynamight onesie.

" Since when did icy-hot have the balls to knock up a woman" Katsuki laughed. Kana smacked Katsuki on the back.

"What?" Katsuki growled after Kana hit him.

"There are babies here so mind your language" Kana snapped causing Katsuya to start crying.

"It's okay did that old hag's yelling scare you" Katsuki took Katsuya from Kana's arms.

"Bakugo Katsuki" Kana growled " we are practically the same age"

Izuku walked towards Shoto, carefully looking at the child.

"Is that the child you saved last week" Izuku looked at Shoto who nodded in response.

"Wow Shoto I heard you also gave her mother a proper burial" Ochako smiled as izumi played with her fingers

"Yes I finished signing her adoption papers 3 days ago and got her yesterday " Shoto said.

"Cool Todoroki Shoto what is her name" Kana smiled.

"Rina" Shoto smiled softly at the little girl who was still sucking on her pacifier. " I need your help in baby proofing the whole place"

"Okay where do we start" Izuku smiled.

"My study" Shoto pointed at his room.

"Shoto, wait do you have a play pen already set up so we can drop the babies" Kana smiled. Shoto nodded and pointed at a huge play pen that sat in a room.

"Shoto it is huge" Kana said as she walked into the room followed by the rest.

" Did you buy one of every toy in the store?" Katsuki scoffed.

"Yes" Shoto looked at everyone.

"Shoto you don't need so much toys she probably won't use some of these toys" Ochako smiled as she dropped izumi in play pen who immediately crawled to Katsuya.

Shoto shrugged as he dropped Rina in the play pen before walking out towards his room with the rest behind him.

"Shoto you made your study her room" Ochako and Kana gasped.

"Yes so I can get to her fast when ever she cries" Shoto nodded

"If you wanted that you should have put her fucking crib by your bed" Katsuki growled.

"Maybe I should do that" Shoto looked at Izuku.

"No Shoto" Izuku shook his head.

"Let's get started" Kana rubbed her palms together.

『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

Shoto walked into his penthouse his shirt completely burnt off.

"Welcome Mr Todoroki" Rina's nanny Aki smiled as she walked out of the play room.

"Where is Rina?" Shoto placed his keys on the shelf.

"She is with your mother" Aki pointed towards Rina's play room.

Shoto quickly walked towards the room.

"Shoto you are back" Rei smiled at him as he walked into the room.

"Mother what are you doing here?" Shoto looked at his mother as she sat in the play pen playing with Rina.

"Natso told me that you adopted this bundle of joy and I had to come see her for my self" Rei smiled "why didn't you tell me about her?"

"She has only been here for a week and I don't want him to know about her" Shoto squatted as he gently patted Rina on the head.

"Sho dear I don't think you can hide her from your father for long" Rei stood up "I have to get going I was just waiting for you to come home"

"I'll drive you home" Shoto picked Rina up.

"Don't worry Sho dear the driver is downstairs waiting for me" Rei smiled "bye bye Rina"

Rei kissed Rina on the head before walking out of the room.

"Good night Mrs Todoroki" Aki bowed.

"Bye Aki" Rei waved as she walked out of the house.

"I could put her to sleep Mr Todoroki" Aki said as she noticed Rina dozing off in Shoto's arms.

"Don't worry Aki that will be all for today" Shoto gently placed Rina's head on his shoulder. Aki bowed before turning towards the door.

CLICK

Shoto gently placed Rina in her crib.

"I'm so glad I found you" Shoto whispered, gently rubbing Rina's back.

"Good night my little princess"

───── ◦'𖥸'◦ ─────