||give 'em hell kid||

This one is short since it has an short storyline!

"Okay, webcast run out of whiskey at an Irish wake. It's, like, the one rule, okay?"Ophelia said to them the chefs nods Elijah comes.

"Whiskey is important."She said and looks back at him.

"I'm certain Camille would have appreciated all of this."Elijah said to her.

"I hope so. How is he? He lost a close a friend of his."Ophelia asks.

+

Freya was doing an spell and Kol comes in looking at her.

"I didn't think anyone was here."She said looking at him.

"Did you think I'd be at Cami wake? You know what? It turns out, I hit my funeral quota for the day. Love of my life, condemned to an unknowable hell. And what's your excuse, Sister? We're you doing overcome with guilt at what you did, that you couldn't bring yourself to indulge in whiskey and finger blood? Or were you just too busy desecrating more dead?
Is this to be your hobby now?"He said and asks her.

"When Lucien died, he was convinced the prophecy would still unfold. I need to know if he was right."Freya said and he leaves.

"Where are you going?"He asks

"Sister or not! You've been searching for us but I never wanted you."Kol said and Freya looks down.

+

"I won't ask you again Marcellus."Elijah said to him and Marcel looks at him.

"My name is Marcel. And I'm not giving you the damn thing."Marcel said to the two brothers.

"I can't allow you the means to destroy my family."Klaus said.

"Your family! Right. Thank you."

"Klaus, Marcel will betray us. I saw it with my own my own eyes."Elijah said to his brother.

"I will betray you? I asked, begged for your helped and you left Davina to rot! You were the villains in everyone story!"Marcel yells angrily.

"I'm gonna ask you nicely."

"Fair enough."He said and opens the blood.

"You can't stop me Klaus!"

"You can call me family all you want, I am done being your friend! From this day forward, I am nothing less than your worst."Marcel said and Elijah rips his heart out from his chest as he falls down.

"No!"

+

I'll post the last chapter of season 3 tomorrow!