Chapter 28

First thing Clarke saw was Bellamy in their bed, under the sheets, next to a really confused girl, both naked

Her jaw dropped to the floor, not a single sound came out and she just stood there wide eyes and mouth full open.

"Who-What-I'm..." Clarke's eyes filled with tears and she leaned against the door "Uhm... Who is she?" the girl in bed with Bellamy looked at her and then and at the guy again "I-I should be the one asking that question" "Oh she is-she is no one uhm she was just about to leave right?" Bellamy got up to get dressed and passed the girl her clothes "But we were just getting started honey, I've been waiting for three days you know that's a lot for me" Clarke felt her heart cracking open and closed her eyes for a moment, she wasn't going to freak out. Or at least not yet, not in front of that girl. Not in front of the bitch, Clarke. She kept telling herself.

After the girl left Bellamy sighed and sat on the couch "Babe, come here" "No I'm okay where I am" Clarke couldn't even look at him, she felt a wave of anger rising inside of her and she took a deep breath "Clarke it was nothing" "Don't" she laughed sarcastically "I'm not gonna listen to your bullshit, it's obviously something that had been going on for a while" Bellamy stood up and got closer to her but she walked back "No..." a tear fell, then two and three; the boy grabbed her hand and she raised her head to look him in the eyes "She's no one baby, you're the only one I love" "B-but why would you do that...?" he caressed her cheek and slightly smiled "Everyone makes mistakes, I may have been jealous of Lexa and one night it just happened" "Oh so you were jealous and decided to cheat on me? That's bullshit" Clarke slightly pushed him away and nervously ran a hand through her hair.

TW violence, slight sa

Bellamy grabbed her wrists to keep her close "Babe I'm sorry, you can't even imagine how sorry I am. You know I love you, I love you more than anything and we'll get through this. Together. Because we love each other right?" no answer "It was a mistake, I don't have to be jealous of Lexa because you're just friends, right?" still no answer, he tightened his grip "Clarke. Do I have to feel jealous?" "I... N-no y-you... No, I l-love you" the blonde was trying to speak without sobbing and Bellamy smiled in response "You better, you won't get rid of me that easily" he wiped her tears and kissed her roughly, pushing her against the wall.

"Bell not tonight, slow down" Bellamy placed his finger on her mouth "Ssssh I know you want this just relax and you'll enjoy it too" the girl tried to push him away but he let out a small groan of complain and blocked her wrists above her head "We're going to have so much fun tonight princess, can't even believe I wanted someone else in my bed. I'm such an idiot right?" he laughed and left a trail of sloppy kisses down her neck "B-bell not tonight cmon..." he tightened his grip "Stop whining princess, we just have to get started and then you will want this" he took off her shirt freeing her wrists, but she stood still. Maybe he's right. She thought. Maybe it's okay this way. It wasn't tho and deep down she knew that but she didn't have the strength to push him away, she didn't want to hurt him, she loved him. But was she actually in love? She didn't know.