Chapter 29

TW violence

Bellamy eyed Lexa, still holding his nose because of the punch "Come here you-" "Bellamy stop!" the boy turned around and looked at a very scared Clarke "Let her go" "I'm not going anywhere Clarke" the blonde sighed "Yes you are Lexa..." she forced a smile while a tear was running down her cheek "I'm gonna be fine" she looked at Bellamy and he was now leaning against the kitchen counter, waiting for Lexa to go away. "I'm not the one who should leave" she took a step closer to Bellamy "You don't wanna do this Lexa" "Oh yes I do and I am" another step closer, Bellamy shot her with a dead glare but Lexa kept getting closer "Cmon asshole, take it out on me. Do something!" Lexa wanted to see for herself how bad the situation was, she wanted to see how far he was going to go.

And she did. She saw and she felt how bad the situation was but she wasn't scared for herself, her mind was somewhere else. She kept thinking about all the times that Clarke had suffered this treatment alone, while the boy was punching her stomach she kept thinking about how the girl must have felt all those times. Everything around her was blurry, the sounds were muffled, even the pain going through her whole body wasn't that bad anymore; she felt a rush of anger and she straightened up, ready to react.

"You're done asshole, I'm gonna give you one last chance to leave" Bellamy laughed "No I'M gonna give you one last chance, because this is not your house and this is not your girlfriend. She is mine!" Lexa punched him in the face, stronger than the other times, he stumbled backwards and almost fell. He tried to get to clarke but Lexa stood in his way and punched him again, Bellamy fell this time, she placed herself over him and punched him again. Again and again. Until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders trying to pull her away, she came back to reality when she heard Clarke's screams "Lexa stop! He passed out stop! You're gonna kill him!" "That's what he deserves" the brunette talked with a low tone and walked backwards, away from Bellamy's body. She had broken his nose for sure, probably more.

end of TW

Clarke sat on the ground next to Lexa, distant eyes and shaking body just like that day at the studio. The brunette sighed and reached for her hand but she moved away, backing up against the wall "Clarke it's me, it's Lexa... He will never hurt you again" Clarke's eyes fell on Lexa's hands and the brunette followed her eyes "Clarke this... This is not me okay? I-I would never do this to you" their eyes met but Clarke looked away right after, she slowly got up, still shaking, Lexa followed right after but she had to lean against the counter because of the pain that she was now feeling again. "I-I have to call 911, he could die..." "He deserves that" Lexa mumbled looking at Clarke, she wanted to help that toxic abusive asshole that did nothing but hurt her and all Lexa was able to think about was why? Why is she still helping him? Why does she care?

" "He deserves that" Lexa mumbled looking at Clarke, she wanted to help that toxic abusive asshole that did nothing but hurt her and all Lexa was able to think about was why? Why is she still helping him? Why does she care?