Ch.1 The Lost Girl

■3rd Person POV■

The Karasuno volleyball team is now hanging at the Sakanoshita market. Keishin is sitting behind the counter listening as Takeda talks about the volleyball team practice to their students. Like every time they're here, the kids like to eat meat buns.

After a while, the time showing it's almost eight in the evening. They're all about to leave for their own home. Kageyama is the first one to open the door and walks out when his knee bumps into something. Kageyama looks down to see a little girl sitting on her but, probably fell when she bumps into him.  

Kageyama reaches a hand to help the girl get up, but when the girl looks up at him, she thought Kageyama is glaring at her and becomes scared instead.

???: I... I'm...(sobs) Sowwyy please don't (sobs) eat me....

The girl's cries made Kageyama freeze. The rest of the Karasuno members come out and Sugawara tries to calm the girl down and it works. Daichi and Takeda look around trying to find someone who could probably her guardian, but there's no one.

Hinata crouches down and asks the girl.

Hinata: what is your name? What are you doing here alone?

Haruna: I'm... Haruna... I got lost when I'm looking for my mom's medicine...

Keishin looks from the door as the girl is surrounded by the Karasuno team members and Takeda. Something caught his attention, somehow she looks familiar. The girl has (h/c) hair and brown eyes.

Tsukishima: sensei, there's a phone number on her bag's tag

Tsukishima found a tag hanging on her bag and sees that someone's contact is there. Takeda calls the number and someone who claims to be her aunt says she will pick her up.

Takeda told the volleyball members to go home while he took the girl inside, giving her juice to drink.

Keishin: where do you live kid?

Haruna looks up at Keishin and answers.

Haruna: I live in Tokyo...

Both Takeda and Keishin are surprised.

Takeda: um so why are you here in Miyagi?

Haruna: um... my mommy was hit by a car... and then grandma and aunt said we should look after her here because Haruna can't take care of mommy alone... Mommy now's in the hospital...

Takeda and Keishin exchange glances, starting to understand a bit of the situation.

Takeda: so you were at the hospital earlier, which hospital?... how did you get here?

Haruna thinks and tries to remember the hospital.

Haruna: I think it's called the Miyagi hospital? um... I walk out of the hospital and go to this place by Taxi... I pay with my saving!