Ch. 5 Holds it Tight

■3rd Person POV■

It's been three days since Keishin starts staying at the hospital at night to look after Y/N. Haruna is getting attached to him and vice versa. Hina is still mad at him, but she couldn't help but feel warm whenever she sees Keishin and Haruna together.

Hina knows exactly what happened six years ago. She can't forget the day her sister comes home and cries in her lap, saying that Keishin says he hates her without letting her explain.

That day, Y/N was a student in a university different from Keishin. Both have their own flat but sometimes stay the night at each other. A classmate of Y/N has a crush on her and on that fateful day decided to confess his feeling to her.

Keishin was trying to call Y/n but he couldn't because Y/N's phone died due to low battery. Keishin decided to pick Y/N up at the campus but sees her with another man instead. When their eyes met, Y/N sees the hatred in Keishin's eyes and knew right away that he has the wrong idea.

Y/N chase Keishin and catch up to him, but Keishin doesn't want to listen because he was too jealous. He knows that Y/N is pretty and there are probably a lot of guys who want her. He broke it up with her, leaving her crying alone.

Not long after the breakup, Y/N's father passed away. Y/N decided to live with her mother in her new house, leaving her old house and flat. Two weeks since they live in their new house, Y/N starts to feel nauseous and throwing up sometimes, that's when she and her family knows that she's four weeks old pregnant.

Hina is always been there for her dear sister. Hina is happy when she Y/N how happy Y/N is when she was with Keishin, that's why he hated him for leaving her.

Hina opens the door to Y/N's room, hand in hand with Haruna. There she saw Keishin sleeping with his head on the bed and his body sitting on the chair. Her heart warmed by the sight. Haruna lets go of her hand and runs to Keishin.

Haruna: Mr. Storekeeper, Mr. Storekeeper! good morning~

Keishin opens his eyes to see Haruna's cheerful face. The sight of her always makes his chest flutters.

Keishin: good morning... ah... and good morning to you...

Hina walks closer and changes the flowers inside the vase.

Hina: you can go home, I don't have work today and I'll stay here until noon...

Keishin watches as Hina puts the flowers inside the vase. He's still nervous when he's around her, he knows that Hina still doesn't like him after what he did to Y/N. just then,

Hina: and maybe... you could take Haruna out... she, rarely go out and play these days...

Keishin's eyes widened as he listens to Hina. He's happy that Hina let him hang with Haruna. All this time, Hina always shows that she doesn't approve of him getting close to Haruna, but today, she told him to take her out.

Keishin gets up from his seat and bows his head at Hina who's facing away from him.

Keishin: I'll do that... thank you... I'll be back in the afternoon and stay the night here...

Hina: you don't have to you know... mom or I could sta-

Keishin: no, I want to stay here... please...

Hina sighs and glances at her sister's face. In her mind, she knows that Y/N will be happy

Hina: do whatever you want....

With that Keishin heads out and takes Haruna with him. He takes her to his house and leaves her in his living room.

Keishin: Haruna... waits here and watch TV, I'll take a shower and take you out...