Ch.6 Forgiven

■Y/N's POV■

My body hurts at some places and I feel dizzy, but all of that is washed away as I'm surprised by what stands in front of me. Here, next to the bed that I lay on, Keishin, the man that I haven't see for years, the man who used to be mine, the man that I couldn't forget, and the man who actually is Haruna's father.

Keishin: Y/N...

I can feel a big hand holds mine and I look to see my hand is covered by his bigger hand. I'm about to say something but mother came.

Y/N's mom: Y/N, oh dear thank goodness... I'm calling the doctor...

The doctor and some nurses came and check me up. I was hit by a car weeks ago and finally wake up today. They do some examination to search for some severe injury but thankfully the aren't any. The doctor soon left along with the nurses. Mother holds my hand in hers and then smiles at me. She looks back and I can't help but look too as Keishin staring at me, Haruna holds his hand.

Y/N's mom: Y/N... He has been here for days... you... I know you want to talk to him, and... he also has things to say to you... I'll leave you okay...

My mother leaves the room, nodding at Keishin before she left, and takes Haruna with her.

Haruna: Mommy, Haruna will get something good for mommy... Mr. Storekeeper, please look after mommy...

With that, I was left in this room with Keishin.

Why is he here?

It's been years...

And... does he know about Haruna?

■3rd Person POV■

Keishin and Y/N look at each other before Y/N averts her gaze away first. She remembers the day Keishin got mad at her and broke her heart. But even so, she actually still loves him, that's why she keeps the ring he gave o her, the ring that Haruna wears on her necklace.

Keishin stares at The woman in front of him. It's been days since his constant visits at the hospital just to hope he could see Y/N's eyes open. And now, in front of him, Y/N opens her eyes and he can finally see her beautiful (e/c) eyes. 

Keishin walks closer to the bed and Y/n's heart grew antsy. She's nervous, doesn't know what to do or what to say. Y/N averts her gaze to her lap and shuts her eyes. Until.

Keishin: I'm sorry... Y/N...

Y/N opens her eye to see Keishin bows her head at her at the side of the bed. Y/N was startled by this and becomes flustered.

Y/N: Kei-Keishin? wha... p-please raise your head...

Keishin still bowing at her and continue saying what he wants to say all of these days he's been staying by her side.

Keishin: back then... I was so immature... I know that you are beautiful and a lot of guys are after you... That's why... seeing another guy confesses to you... makes me... jealous and mad... and I, said all of those bad things to you... accusing you... hurting you...

Keishin clenches his arms, Haruna's face comes to mind.

Keishin: leaving you.... and Haruna...

Y/n's heart starts beating faster by now. She clutches the bedsheet and stares at her knuckles, before averting her gaze back at Keishin.

Keishin: I'm sorry for not being around when you lose your father... sorry I'm not there when you have her inside you... sorry... for making you look after her alone... please... forgive me... Y/N