Ch.2 I'm Here

■3rd Person POV■

The Karasuno volleyball members are practicing right now. But something has been bothering them for a while. Their coach, Keishin, hasn't been very vocal. It seems like his mind is somewhere else.

Daichi: is coach Ukai alright?

Takeda: ah... I'll talk to him later... maybe he stayed up late to stock up the store ha... ha...

Daichi nods and tells the other not to worry and to keep their focus on practice. Takeda looks at Keishin and sighs, remembers their conversations yesterday.

Flashback~

Takeda: what do you mean Ukai kun?

Keishin: that Hina sister's name is L/N Y/N.... my... ex...

Takeda is surprised to learn about this.

Keishin: Y/N and I dated on our 2nd year in Karasuno until she's in college...

Takeda: why did you... you know?

Keishin seems in deep thought as he remembering what happened on the day he last saw her.

Keishin: I... saw a guy confess to her and... sort of got angry...

Takeda: she cheated?

Keishin: I... don't know... I was just really angry at the time and says a lot of bad things to her... and end it... I didn't let her explain so...

Takeda: oh...

Keishin: it's almost six years since then... I never see her after I made her cry during our break up... that little girl... she's the spitting image of her... if we count her age... there's a possibility that I...am...

~end of flashback

The practice ends and the members are all cleaning the gym. Keishin left right away like he used to, getting to Sakanoshita Market thinking that the volleyball member might stop by to eat meat buns.

On his way home, something caught his eyes as they're widened. There, Haruna alone, looking around not far from where his store is.

Did she leave on her own again?

Keishin walks closer to her and Haruna looks at him.

Keishin: sneaking out again I guess?

Haruna nods her head.

Haruna: I... want to look for what mommy likes the most...

Keishin's heart warmed as he listens to the little girl in front of him.  What Y/N said on the day he saw her with another man, played on his head.

  What Y/N said on the day he saw her with another man, played on his head