adrian

⚠harassment, violence, kinda toxic relationship⚠

"Pucey just fuck off" Mila said and Adrian chuckled, "Baby girl you should know by now that you can only call me Adrian" he said as he stepped closer towards Mila.

Without realising Theo grabbed Mila's waist and brought her in closer. At this point Draco was fuming.

"Draco why are you so upset about this huh? Did you finally realise that your little friend would be great for a nice shag and now you want her?"

Draco didn't hesitate, he grabbed Adrian's shirt and dragged him away. Although Draco didn't know what Adrian did to Mila, he knew it was bad enough for her to come crying to him every night for a month straight.

It was only then Mila realised that Blaise had followed Draco, probably to help beat up Adrian, and she was alone with Theo with his arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

"What did he do?" Theo asked softly but Mila shook her head, "Nothing nothing don't worry" she said as she forced a half smile and removed herself from Theo's grasp. Then she went back towards the portrait.

"Allen what about breakfast and classes" he asked right before she entered, "Uhm can you tell the teachers that I'm ill please and I'm not hungry" she said quietly as she turned back around and entered her common room.

Theo could've sworn that she was about to cry and as much as he wanted to run up to her and cuddle her, he thought it'd be best if he didn't.

Like he always did, Theo blamed himself. "If I had made more of an effort with her in first year none of this would have happened" he told himself as he walked towards the Great hall.

He sat at the Slytherin table glumly and stared at his plate for the 7 minutes that was left of breakfast. Brooke asked him where Mila was, but he just shrugged. He didn't really want to talk to Brooke, not just because they weren't friends but also because of her reputation.

Some people may fear Theodore Nott, but everyone is terrified of Brooke Hill.

Back in Mila's dorm she was lying down staring at the ceiling. Everyone knew that her breakup with Adrian was big, but no one knew what actually happened.

She always felt bad that she'd gone to Draco and Brooke for comfort but never told them what happened.

She envied them for lacking the memories of Adrian that were engraved into her mind. She's only in her fifth year but Adrian had already managed to make her feel unsafe and uneasy.

She tried to obliviate herself the day after the breakup, but Brooke caught her and stopped her.

She gave Mila a two-hour lecture on how harmful self obliviation could be, Mila knew this of course but she didn't care. She wanted the memories gone. She needed them gone.

That day is the day when everyone feared Brooke Hill. Brooke marched to the Slytherin boys' dorms and knocked on every single one until she found Adrian's.

That night Brooke could've been sent to Azkaban. Luckily her father, being very high up in the Ministry, managed to stop this. Brooke had gone to Adrian and almost hit him with the Cruciatus curse but was held back by five Slytherin boys.

One of them couldn't detain her so five was necessary.

Mila slightly laughed at the memory of Draco explaining what Brooke had done.

She eventually closed her eyes, hoping to get a dreamless sleep.

"Mila just calm down, don't worry it was only a suggestion" Adrian said as he walked towards her as she sat on the bed.

"Uh uhm Adrian I- I think I'm going to go to my dorm now" Mila said uncomfortably as she tried to get away from her boyfriend.

"Mila why- why are you SO FUCKING UPTIGHT" Adrian yelled as he threw the pillow Mila was laying on at one of the vases in his dorm.

Mila flinched and looked at Adrian apologetically.

"This- this Mila is why I cheated on you with Pansy. She actually wants to satisfy me. You- you're just pathetic" Adrian spat at his terrified girlfriend.

"Adrian we're 14 I'm not ready for that" she tried to reason with her boyfriend.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE MILA" he screamed again as he looked for something else to throw.

He grabbed his ceramic quill holder and threw it at the bed, inches away from Mila.

Part of it shattered and dug into Mila's arm making her wince in pain.

"Oh, Mila honey I didn't mean to. Baby Girl let me help you" He said sympathetically as he ran to his bathroom.

Mila used this as an opportunity to head for the door, "WE'RE OVER" she shouted as she left his dorm with tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

She walked over to Draco's room and knocked on the door quickly.

"Lala? Why are you here so late- what happened?" Draco's question changed when he saw the bleeding and upset girl standing at his door.

As soon as he asked that she started sobbing as she sat on the floor with her head in her hands.

Draco picked up the crying girl and put her on his bed, he sat down next to her and hugged her tightly. "Mila you'll be okay don't worry, everything will be okay now. I'm here with you now okay. We can talk about it later but for now you're safe with me" Draco comforted her as she cried into his shoulder.

What neither of them knew is that Theo was secretly watching them from his bed, he could've sworn his heart cracked when he looked at Mila. She was the same as when her dad disowned her, only this time her tears weren't his fault.

But he still felt responsible.

Mila shot up from her bed panting, she pressed her hand to her forehead trying to relieve some of the pain her nightmare had caused.

That nightmare happens almost every day, she never told anyone about it. Not even Draco or Brooke. She was used to it.

But what she wasn't used to is the perspective she saw the memory from.

Why could she see Nott watching her? When it happened, she didn't even know he was in the room. Why could she hear his thoughts? Did he actually feel bad for her? Why could she see herself in the dream as if she was watching it being played back?

These questions circled around her mind as she rolled her head back in frustration.

A/N
Lmao idk what I'm doing
I actually like this book