meeting kai young

"Hey Maya what's up?" Mila asked her roommate, curious to why she'd come back to the dorm at 2am with messy hair and dishevelled clothing.

"Did you have fun?" Mila wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Don't go jumping to conclusions, a student that left in third year just came back and he's a dick," Maya walked over to her bad and laid down, face first.

"Ohhh" Mila said, "Wait what's his name?"

"Uhm I think it's Kyle? Or Kyler? I'm not sure." Her voice was slightly muffled by the pillow her face is rested on.

"Oh i think i've heard of him before...Slytherin?"

She nodded.

"Oh that's cool, soo..."

"We're not friends we don't have to talk this much." Maya mumbled making Mila roll her eyes

Then, Mila decided to text her friend Princess as she hadn't spoken to him for a little while.

Princess

Me
hey are you up
seen
uhm are you okay??
seen

Princess
who is this
are you his gf or something

Mila stared at her phone confusingly before she decided to reply again.

~

Meanwhile Theo and Draco were chasing their new roomate around the castle at an ungodly hour.

"PASS ME MY PHONE BACK KAI!" Theo yelled as he chased him through the halls.

Draco cursed Theo internally as he heard Theo yell. They were bound to get caught.

"Theo shut the fuck up!" Draco whisper shouted

"Draco he's going to text Mila!" Theo exclaimed as he sped up

"Fucks sake," Draco stopped running with Theo and entered a shortcut so he could cut Kai off.

Kai was having too much fun messing with one of his old best friends.

Kai and Draco never really got along so the fact he was pissing Draco off too made it even better.

Babe🧎🏻

Babe🧎🏻
who is this?

Me
Kai
so tell me about yourself
house, blood purity,
year, last name

Babe🧎🏻
uhm no thanks

Me
ughhh you're so boring
wait this isn't Pansy right

Babe🧎🏻
ew no of course not

Me
good good
just spill

Babe🧎🏻
fuck it
im a hufflepuff, i'm a pureblood
im in 5th year and you can shove
my last name up your arse

Me
how are you a hufflepuff  if you're this
bitchy
i swear you're worse than
green

Babe🧎🏻
what maya?
so you're kyler???

Me
KAI****
the daft bint keeps calling me
kyler and kyle

Babe🧎🏻
dont be rude
she's tired give her a break

Me
welp i see how you're a
hufflepuff now

Babe🧎🏻
😐

Me
anywayyy
so she talks about me
probably about how hot i
am

Babe🧎🏻
she talks about how much you suck
but okay

Me
just tell me your
last name  or im going to
assume you're pansy

Babe🧎🏻
its allen

Me
fuck off
how did that dick, bag Mila fucking Allen
he's liked you for yearsss

Babe🧎🏻
we're not even dating

Me
but you're saved as babe

Babe🧎🏻
thats his shit name for me
hold on who's phone do you have

Right before Kai could answer the seemingly obvious question Draco came crashing into him. The phone flew out of his hand and was about to land on the floor when Theodore quickly caught it.

"Salazar fucking Slytherin" Kai groaned.

"Shit shit shit," Theo cursed as he saw the messages he'd sent to Mila, "Kai what the fuck is wrong with you!"

"What happened?" Draco asked as he got off Kai and dusted the dirt off his clothes.

"He's been texting Mila. Shit, why did you tell her I like her?"

"What do you mean? Are you guys not dating?" He looked between Draco and Theo, confusion clearly plastered on his face.

"No she doesn't know who I am,"

"Well that's creepy."

"No it's not- it's just- ugh fuck off." Theo groaned as he put his phone into his pocket.

Kai got up slowly, obviously pained by being tackled onto the floor.

"Son of a bitch," Kai mumbled as he stretched his legs and flailed his arms up and down.

"Hey! Don't say that about Draco's mum, Narcissa is a lovely woman." Theo defended causing Draco to look up.

He clearly hadn't heard what Kai had said so he raised a curious brow.

Kai, now realising his mistake, shook his head violently showcasing his denial. "No no I was talking about Theo," he lied.

"Oi! You can't say that about my mum, she's dead you dickhead!"

Before Draco could say anything, Kai ran away and Theo sprinted after him.

"Children," he tutted as he turned around and made his way back to his dorm.

A/N
okay so this chapter is 2 or 3 months late lmao and its also a filler chapter so i'm like the worst author ever.
I just needed to introduce kai because...i just did
Next chapter will come out soon I PROMISE